Keep Moving Forward

Disclaimer :I don't own that everything exist in this story

.

.

.

After fighting in the colosseum for the fourth round, the warriors who qualified for the final round were given two days to rest to prepare for the final round. Victor took advantage of this break to relax while continuing to look for Rose's whereabouts.

"Thank you for visiting our restaurant, signore. By the way, are you alone? Usually you always come with that blonde girl" Victor was silent when he heard the words of the Italian restaurant manager. He was at a loss as to what to say.

"Umm, she's been a bit busy lately" Victor replied, choosing to be safe, though he knew sooner or later they would find out that Rose had run away and disappeared. As soon as he came out of the restaurant, he was intrigued by flyers held by people. Flyer showing a missing person, Rose Oriana. There is also a description on it. The Flyers was stuck everywhere.

"10 million zeni for whoever brought her back, 500 thousand zeni for information on her whereabouts" Victor read the description on the flyer. "Fuck this shit. I'm going to find her right now." he took off the flyer then tore it up. Victor rushed back to the dormitory to prepare his equipment. His concern for his best friend was getting bigger.

"Why? Why did you choose to run away, Rose? Why didn't you come and tell me everything? Don't you believe me?" He really couldn't calm down. He felt a part of his life disappear. Not wanting to waste time, he rushed to an empty lot that had access to a sewer, then summoned his familiar who had the ability to dive into the ground.

"Nightmare..."

CRACK

CRACK

The one-eyed stone golem came out of the ground at Victor's call. Without being told, he already knew what his job was, namely to bring the master into the sewer. The purple glow from Nightmare's eyes served as a light within the pitch black sewer. In a race against time, Son of Sparda rode Darkness who dashed like he was surfing on the ground. It took about 5 minutes for Victor to arrive at the northern area, where Rose was hiding.

SHINE

"Huh? The amulet detects mana radiance ahead, but...the intensity feels very weak. That's for sure, Rose" the amulet on his necklace suddenly glowed. "Darkness, hurry up!"

WOOSSHH

.

Bury The Light In The Shadows

.

Meanwhile, deep in the sewer darkness, Rose was sitting against the wall. Her body condition is really weak, with a red tattoo from the heart area that spreads to her whole body.

'What was i supposed to do back there? What was the right thing? What would have been the best course of action?' Rose remembers what really happened at that time. The night where he attacked Doem Ketsuhat and escaped to the sewers. She saw with her own eyes, her father had been manipulated by Doem. His face and gaze look empty and dead. Not only him, but all of Oriana's royal guard had the same thing happen.

'At the time, I thought I had made a rational decision. If i could have settled the matter then and there, we could have treated it all as a domestic affair within the Oriana Kingdom. We could have stopped the problem from spreading to other nations, like the Midgar Kingdom' After that, she fled to the northern region of the capital and then hid in a sewer to escape Doem and his minions. Doem had warned her to return before the end of the tournament, or else he would kill some honored guests