The Truth Within The Memories

Disclaimer : I don't own that everything exist in this story

.

.

.

The story begins with the sight of a giant red magic gate appearing in the arena. The sight made everyone wonder about what had happened.

"What is that?"

"Whoa, what in the . . ."

.

"Is that . . . A giant gate?" Rose and Alexia were really curious, including Victor. However, the Son of Sparda chose to remain silent, this was part of his strategy to gather information.

"Do you think a new warrior is gonna come out of it?" Asked Rose. "We already saw that witch, what would be next? A demon?" Alexia replied.

'Well, it would be really funny if it was my father who suddenly came out' Victor thought.

"Impossible! Does this mean the Sanctuary responded to Shadow?" Nelson really doesn't understand what's going on right now. "Archbishop, what do you mean, 'responded?'" Rose asked.

"Um, well . . . As you know, today is the one day of the year that the gate of the Sanctuary is opened, but a gate appearing in the middle of the Trial? Nothing like this has happened before" replied the bald-headed Archbishop and that pervert.

"I heard that the gate of The Sanctuary was hidden inside the cathedral," said Alexia.

"The word gate doesn't refer only to the one gate with a physical manifestation. As you can see, it changes shape and location at will, taking the most appropriate form to respond to those who seek it and those who are worthy of it pass through it. Which is to say, there's a Forbidding Gate, a Beckoning Gate, and a Welcoming Gate. I couldn't say which gate we're seeing now" as Nelson explains about the red gate, the patterns and characters that are on the gates slowly lit up and connected to each other.

"Oh no! The gate is opening! Get the congregation outside! Don't let anyone near that gate!" Nelson ordered the guards to guide the audience out of the arena immediately.

"The Gods Trial has been cancelled!"

"Please exit quickly!" Following what was ordered by the guards, the spectators who packed the arena began to leave to immediately return to their homes. Leaving Nelson and the guards, and Alexia, Rose, Victor, and Natsume in the VVIP seats.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, we don't want to risk putting you in any danger, so let's exit the arena and-"

"As expected, you guys are also here" Victor was ready with his claymore already in his hand, referring to a group of black robed people who suddenly appeared and surrounded them.

"Aaaaaghhh...!" Natsume screamed as if she was frightened when she saw the group of robed people Victor was referring to. Rose and Alexia are also ready to draw their swords.

"What in the world?! It can't be . . . Shadow Garden?!" Nelson was shocked too.

"Hoaaamm…" one of them yawned.

"My apologies, but I want that you behave yourselves until the gate is closed, Your Hignesses," said the other one, who was seen to have flowing blonde hair, a.k.a Alpha. "It's up to you now" she continued, looking to her left side where the guards were lying lifeless after being killed by a bright blue-haired elf girl.