A Fencing Tournament of Intrigue & Bloodshed

Disclaimer: I don't own that everything exist in this story

.

.

.

There was a miracle when Victor entered the academy, none of the girls 'attacked' him anymore. They just passed and flashed a smile at Victor and kept walking, not wanting to say 'Hello'.

"This is strange, they're not as usual. Did something happen? Hah, whatever...i don't really care" he mumbled, as he kept walking. Until he stopped in front of a bulletin board, he saw a flyer that said,

Bushin Festival Tournament Student Preliminaries, Sign up now!

"Woah, so the tournament is about to start, huh? I'm curious about this year's participants," he said, while looking at the flyer carefully.

"You have to participate, Vic" a girl's voice sounded from behind him, as soon as Victor turned around he saw a beautiful girl with long black hair and red eyes, a.k.a Claire, the older sister of Cid.

"Me? Nah, I'm not interested. I'd rather be a spectator" he replied.

"How long are you going to be a spectator? Your talents and abilities will be wasted if you don't use them in this tournament." Claire wants Victor to take part in the tournament.

"Hmm, let me think about it," he said.

.

All lessons and practice at the academy are abolished for today, due to the holding of the preliminary round for the tournament which will be held later. All the students came in droves and filled the stadium to watch the fight.

BOOM

"Winner: Claire Kageno!"

"Yeeaahh...!!!" The audience cheered for Claire who had just managed to defeat her opponent.

"I knew Claire could do it!"

"I can see why Princess Iris has her eye on her!"

"How well will she do against Madam Prez?"

"If only Princess Alexia weren't injured!"

Those were the comments that Victor heard, who was also watching Claire's fight just now. He had expected his classmate to win easily since he was one of the top students in the academy.

"Well, for Claire I wouldn't be surprised. She's very talented and has great abilities," said Victor.

"Between Madam Prez or Claire, which do you prefer Senior?" asked one of the students.

"Hahahaha, I can't answer that question," Victor laughed nervously.

"Senior must be confused about whether to choose Madam Prez or Claire as a girlfriend"

"How about me, Senior?" They are getting worse.

"Umm, can we just focus on the fight, guys? Look, Madam Prez is going to fight soon. And he's going to fight...huh? Wait? Cid? Is that him?" Victor pays close attention to the opponent Rose will face. It's true, the younger brother of Claire will be Rose's opponent.

"Hahhh, I think that's enough" Victor got up and left the bleachers.

"Wait! Senior! Where are you going?"

"Sit with us here!" The female students tried to prevent him from leaving.

"Sorry guys, I need to pee first" he replied with a slight smile.