The Mysterious One

Disclaimer : I don't own everything that exist in this story

.

.

.

After hearing the information said by the junior disciples, the first thing Victor thought was to look for Rose. He wants to know about the case more clearly.

"Where's Madam President?" he asked.

"She's...in the Knight Order's office,"

"Cid's sister, Claire goes berserk and wants to talk to Princess Iris. Madam President tries to stop her."

"Got it. Thanks guys," after getting information on Rose's whereabouts, Victor rushed to the Knight Order's office which happened to be quite close to the academy. In less than 2 minutes, he has arrived. There was a crowd of students watching the commotion between a girl with long black hair and Rose.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"I said calm down! And go back to your dormitory!" Rose sat on Claire's body as she twisted her left arm. "Let me go!" Claire winced in pain.

"Rose! That's enough! What the hell are you doing? You want to break her arm?!" Victor suddenly came and separated them both. Rose flinched when she heard Victor call her by her name without the title of Madam President, which meant that Victor was really serious.

"Are you okay, Claire? Is something wrong?" Victor helped her to her feet. "Tch, you're late. My whole body hurts, especially my left arm." Claire retorted curtly, holding her left arm. For some reason Rose didn't like seeing Victor touching Claire.

"Oh my goodness. I'll take you to the infirmary, come on" he offered to help, but Claire brushed Victor's hand away.

"No need. I just want to go back to the dormitory. Next time, you have to control your girlfriend better, Vic. She's really fierce like a lion" Claire sneered.

"Ahahaha...I think I've said this a thousand times. Madam President isn't my girlfriend. We're just friends. That's all" Victor laughed nervously. This statement made Rose lower her sad face. The word 'Friend' made her heart ache slightly.

"Whatever. I don't really care." She said, then walked away from the Knight Order's office courtyard. After Claire left, the students who were there also dispersed including Rose.

"Madam President, wait!" Victor's voice made Rose stop in her steps. "Victor?" She showed a confused face.

"Look, I'm really sorry I said that to you before," Victor felt guilty for snapping at her.

"No, it's okay. I'm also guilty because I twisted her arm without thinking first. I could have injured her" Rose replied.

"Cut the crap. We're both guilty. Now forget that. I have something to ask you" Victor said, with a serious face.

"About what?" She's curious. She rarely saw Victor show his serious face. Usually he just laughs nervously or flashes his heavenly smile.

"Do you know something about this kidnapping case?" he asked. Rose shook her head slowly. "No, I don't know for sure. At least, from what I heard, Princess Alexia hasn't returned to her dorm since last night. And the person who is suspected of being a suspect is Cid Kageno, because he was the last person in contact with Princess Alexia" she answered.