The End of Line

Disclaimer: I don't own everything that exist in this story

.

.

.

Victor has already taken the first step to investigate what Doem was planning. Now he will follow the flow of this tournament. Right now he was in the toilet, preparing to change into Tony Redgrave's form.

"Hey, Victor. Do you seriously really want to win this tournament?" asked the Griffon who suddenly showed himself in a flash of lightning.

"Yeah, of course? Why? Any problem with that?" Victor asked back.

"I mean, don't you know who your next opponent will be if you win this match?" The noisy blue hawk's words caught his attention

"What do you mean? Is it Jimina Seinen, or Iris Midgar?" Son of Sparda became curious, he guessed his next opponent would be between the two of them.

"Not them, but your friend, Claire" Griffon's answer was enough to make Victor facepalm. He couldn't do this. Although he was actually curious how strong Claire was now.

"Huh, what a drag. My journey as Tony Redgrave had to end here." He took a piece of paper, wrote something down and handed it to Griffon. "Give this to the referee" he added.

"Yes sir! Then, now what are you going to do?" Griffon asked again.

"What else? Of course I'll just watch. But, I will still do my goal, which is to kill Doem Ketsuhat"

.

Bury The Light In The Shadows

.

It was morning, but that was inversely proportional to what the sky was showing at this time. Overcast, dark, and thunderous, just waiting for the heavy rain to fall. However, the tournament still continued.

While waiting for the match to start, Victor and the VIP guests enjoyed the privileges provided by the organizers. They are served with a variety of snacks such as bread and milk coffee.

"Thank you" Victor said after one of the staff served coffee with milk and bread for him.

"Once you get the hang of it, these VIP seats sure are handy. Ask the maids for pretty much anything, and they'll bring you it to you, free of charge. Isn't this fun, senior?" Said Cid, who also received the same thing.

"Yes, you're right. However, I'm still not used to things like this. Considering I'm not from a noble family," replied Victor.

"Even though I'm from an noble family, I'm also not used to this. Yes, even though it's a small noble family, I'm used to doing everything by myself" Cid replied, while sipping his coffee milk.

"Being a noble doesn't mean you can't do anything on your own." Victor devoured his bread. Until their conversation was interrupted by the arrival of a red-haired woman.

"Good morning!" Iris arrived at the VIP area and greeted them. "Ah, Good morning Princess Iris" they greeted back. "Are you here to cheer for Claire today?" asked Iris.