The Weakest and The Strongest

Disclaimer : I don't own that everything exist in this story

.

.

.

A sunny morning in the capital city of Midgar. Everything was back to normal after what happened. People are active as usual. The Knights were carrying out their duties as usual, and so on. Only, what was different this time was, the capital seemed very crowded with people coming from outside Midgar. They came in droves by train and horse-drawn carriage. They had come to Midgar because an important event was about to begin.

"The Bushin Festival, so the tournament will start soon huh?" The Son of Sparda muttered, looking at the crowd of swordsmen on the street through his room window.

"Are you just going to be a spectator again, just like last year?" Griffon asked.

"Of course. I will watch it as Victor Skywalker. However, to participate I will not use my real identity. I need a new identity, besides Nero Angelo and V" replied Victor.

"A new identity? Hmm, this is a little complicated. Let's start with something that is your trademark, umm...favorite color?" Griffon said, trying to suggest something.

"Purple. What? You expect me to use a name that has the word purple or violet in it? Even though it's my favorite color, it sounds ridiculous," Victor replied.

"I knew you'd say that. Well, what about colors that make purple?"

"Red and blue. Hmm, wait. Red and blue? Looks like they can be used. I'll choose red" Victor started to get a bright spot.

"Good. Now we need a word that sounds scary combined with the word red," Griffon said.

"A word that sounds scary? What about grave? Red and grave, Redgrave? Woah, I thought that was a cool name!" He was feeling enthusiastic. "That's more suitable as a nickname. Last, we need a name for you" Griffon said.

"Anthony, Anthony Redgrave or Tony Redgrave. Oh man, I'm such a genius at thinking up names!" He was getting more and more enthusiastic.

"Hey, that name wouldn't exist without me! Now you owe me 3 waffles with honey!"

Done with names, Victor rushed over to Mitsugoshi to buy clothes representing his new identity. He bought a dark red trenchoat, and a black cowboy hat.

 He bought a dark red trenchoat, and a black cowboy hat