~Chapter 7~✓

~Adalyn's POV~

I'm startled out of my daze-like state by the bell going off. yay schools finally over.

I put all of my stuff in my backpack and start walking to the door when I'm stopped by my teacher.

"Miss Fielding's I need to talk to you." Mr. Smith tells me as I try to leave the class unnoticed.

I tense up before turning around slowly to look up at him noticing that no one else is in the room.

Mr. Smith is the English teacher here for the seniors and a teacher for the poetry class that everybody has to take to graduate. It's only a semester long. But he's known around the school to be the creepy teacher.

He is kinda short for a guy maybe 5'8, he has grey hair that is balding on the top that's combed over to one side, and he has a very large pair of glasses that Perch on the end of his nose like a librarian, he also has on a suit but without the jacket and with suspenders on.

He also smells like moth balls and tortilla chips that are stale.

I turn around and flinch when I see how close he is to me.

"I was wondering if you would like some extra credit." He asks as he steps closer

I step back. Why would I need extra credit? I already have an a in this class.

The only class that I need help with is math, not this one.

I pluck up all of my courage.

"N-no I-am o-ok i-i a-already h-have a-a g-good g-grade," I say quietly looking down.

"Are you sure about that?"

I look up at him and see he's getting angry.

Angry at me or something else?

"Y-yes I-im s-sure."

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Fine but I won't be very nice the remainder of the year. You are dismissed." He says as I walk over to his desk and sit down.

I quickly walk out right after saying thank you and walk down the hall towards the main doors.

He has always given me the creeps.

I walk out of the doors and hear a bunch of the popular girls talking about this random guy.

'oh my god, who is that?'

'why is he at our school?'

'he is sooooo hot.'

'i should go talk to him.'

I don't pay too much attention but they are talking pretty loudly.

I continue walking till I see Lorenzo leaning against his car waiting for me.

I shyly walk up to him with my head down.

"Hi, baby girl." He says once I'm in front of him.

"H-hi s-sir."

He pushed off the car and opens the passenger side door for me.

I quickly get in with a small thank you.

He gets in as I'm putting on my seat belt.

He starts the car and puts his seat belt on.

He starts driving and that when I realized where are we going.

"U-um I-." I cut myself off.

I shouldn't talk to him without permission. That's rude!

"Baby girl." He said in warning.