~Chapter 11~✓

~Adalyn's POV~
~draft~

"Who the fuck told you that?" He says angrily.

I cower away from him.

D-did I say something wrong?

He grips the back of my neck forcing me to look him in his deep scary eyes.

"Answer. Me." He said with venom lacing his voice.

I flinch away from him.

He's scaring me.

"I-i u-um..... N-no o-o-one." I say stuttering more than normal because I was scared.

His eyes soften and his grip on the back of my neck loosens.

"You are not heavy Adalyn. You are beautiful and never let anyone tell you otherwise." He said sternly looking me in the eyes.

I felt tears leave my eyes slowly.

No one has ever told me I was beautiful other than my mom.

But what if he's lying?

All of these terrible thoughts go through my head causing me to cry harder.

I whimper and close my eyes wanting them to go away.

"Hey hey it's ok." He said while cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumbs back and forth.

I slowly calm down embarrassed that I started crying in front of him.

Why am I such a crybaby?

I'm startled out of my deep thinking by someone knocking on the door.

"Enter," Lorenzo says while pulling me closer to him and guiding my head to his neck, and rubbing my back.

I hear the door open slowly and some footsteps follow shortly after.

After a few seconds, I hear the door close.

"You ready to eat?" He whispers in my ear.

I pull my head out of his neck still embarrassed.

"C-could i-i-i u-use th-the r-restroom?" I say quietly with my head down.

"Of course." He says then stands up still holding me.

I gasp and grip on to him harder with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He has one of his arms under my thighs and the other one around the bottom of my back.

He walks out the door and walks down the hall for a few seconds before he opens another door and closes it.

It smells exactly like him. Is this his room?

He smells like smoke, rain, wood, and sandalwood. Just very manly.

He lets me down slowly.

"The bathroom is that door over there. Take your time." He said while pointing to the door on the left right next to another door on the right.

I quickly look around as I turn around and see that we are in the same room that I woke up in.

I walk into his bathroom and quickly do my business and start washing my hands.

As I'm drying my hands off I look around the bathroom.

There's a ginormous shower with multiple shower heads and right next to it there is a bathtub that could probably fit 4 people comfortably and it's a Jacuzzi!!

I look back over to the sink and it has two sinks but one of them looks like no one ever uses it.

I take a deep breath and open the door slowly.