~Chapter 10~✓

~Adalyn's POV~

~Flashback~

I sigh as I hear the bell go off so I hurry and pack all of my stuff and walk out trying to avoid Mr. Peyton.

As I walk through the halls I hear my name being called.

I turn around and see Sam walking towards me with Spencer behind him walking towards me.

I swallow nervously right as they stop in front of me.

"I haven't seen you all day," Sam said while hugging me.

While he hugs me he puts pressure on one of my cuts so I wince.

Why is he hugging me?

He never hugs me when we are in public let alone talks to me.

He pulls away smoothing down my hair.

"Do you need a ride?" He asks.

"I-i u-um s-somebody i-is a-already p-picking m-m-me u-up, "I say while looking at my phone seeing it's 3.

Lorenzo should be here soon.

Hopefully.

He looks at me skeptically.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" He asks hopefully.

I shake my head gently.

He probably doesn't want to talk to me let alone stay with me he's just trying to be nice.

"Oh ok, I guess I will see you later," Sam said then walked off with a smirking Spencer.

I shiver at his creepy smirk.

I walk out and standoff by the bench where a group of boys is sitting and wait for Lorenzo.

For a few minutes, I go on my phone thinking nothing of it and how Lorenzo isn't here.

I look around the parking lot from where I'm standing and don't see him.

Maybe he's late.

I'm startled by hearing someone catcall someone so I look up and look around seeing the group of guys staring at me with smirks on their faces.

I feel my heart start to beat even faster.

Why are they staring at me?

Then I see Spencer walk out from all of the guys smirking at me while walking towards me.

I start to get nervous and try to look around to see if Lorenzo is there but I don't see him.

When I look back over at Spencer I'm startled to see that he is right in front of me.

"Why are you all alone baby girl?" He said while putting his hands on my waist.

I tense up and try to grab his hands to remove them but he just grips them tighter.

I feel my heart start to beat faster.

What is he doing?

Why is he doing this?

"I need to talk to you...... Come sit." He said while grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the group of guys.

He sits down on the bench pulling me down on his lap.