3

I woke up around 10 as Krystal and Lily was jumping on my bed. "Wake the fuck up , we need to hang with boys!!" Krystal yelled. I was groaning. They are stupid , they know that imma get pissed.
I tried to go back to sleep but Lily jumped on me. "Wake up Des" she said. "What the fuck lily , leave me the fuck alone" I said and flipped to my side. She got out of the room. And Julian came in.
He sat on my bed. "Do you want anything from mc Donald's?" As he was rubbing my shoulder. I slowly turned the other way and I see him looking at me so nervously. I was looking at him. "You're so beautiful" I say and I smiled. Julian started smiling.
"come on let's go to McDonald's with these fuckers." He said and I nod. "Turn the other way , I'm only in my underwear and a cropped top" he raised his eyebrows and smirked. "No" and he put a sad pout and turned the other way. I got out of bed and head towards my dresser and to find some grey sweats.
And put on my socks and air forces.
I walked by the door. "Hurry up I'm hungry!" I say and grabbed my phone on the dresser. He followed after me. Danny and Krystal was making out of course and lily, Logan and frank was talking. "You took forever. Logan said. "my question is who's paying" everyone was quiet. "I guess I am" I say with a nod. And I followed Julian out.

Logan and I was fighting for the passenger seat. "come dude" Logan complained. "I'm fucking paying for your breakfast so you better move" I say and he sighs and I stuck out my tongue and I opened the door and went inside. Julian was driving and we was listening to drake. We had to make everyone fit. So Logan was sitting on Lily. Which was funny. "Logan is a fart bag watch out !" Julian said and all of us were laughing.

We got our food and decided to eat at a random park. Julian was filming frank and Danny racing. While Logan and the girls was eating. "So like did you fuck viet?" Krystal asked lily. Logan jaw dropped with the sausage mc muffin in his mouth. Lily smiled and nodded. I was laughing at Logan's reaction. "I was probably too fucked up to noticed" Logan say with a smile. "Well he ate my ass from the back last night and it was an amazing feeling" lily said as she was smiling of the flashback. I was gagging. "Come on we are eating fucker" Krystal say in disgust. And Logan was laughing.

We heard "holy shit" from Julian. Frank had a cut on his feet. And it look like he needs stitches.
My jaw dropped. "Should we take him to the emergency room ?" Danny asked while he was out of breath. "No shit dumbass" Julian and Logan said. Julian was still recording while Logan was picking him up. Julian was trying to hold in his laugh because Logan picked him up like a princess. Krystal was holding hands with Danny in the back and frank and lily was smoking a elf bar.

This whole friend group is fucked up I thought to myself. We reached the emergency room , and Julian was comforting Frank while he was getting his stitches. And we was just waiting for him. Logan was watching some show on his phone and lily and frank was talking and Danny and Krystal were sleeping.

I look on Logan's phone. "Can I watch loser?" I asked and he looks at me and nod. "Yea hold on lemme give you my other AirPod. " he gave it to me and we was just watching and I eventually fell asleep. God damn I've been sleeping too much.

I woke up to someone waking me up and it was Julian. "We are about to leave" he say. He sounded like he was tired and exhausted. I open my eyes and stretch and I asked where was everyone. "They are already in the car." He said and I nod. He pulled out his hand and I smiled and grabbed it. "You know I always get mad when someone wakes me up but when it comes to you , I don't get mad at all it's weird." He looks down at me. "You starting to have feelings for Mr Lopez ?" He smiled , I look at him and shook my head. "you wish" I say and he was laughing.

We reached to the car and we drove to Taco Bell and went home.

I was in Julian's room eating some tacos, while Julian was playing some video game. "wanna go to Disney land tomorrow ?" He asked and I was quiet . "wait what" I say while I was chewing. He turned around and took off his headsets. "Let's go to disney land tomorrow"

"do you need some content?" I asked.
"Yes and I think the boys would like it if you guys come." He say with a small smile. I made a small smile. "Of course."

Author :
This chapter is kinda ass , but I think the next chapter would be interesting. Btw thanks a lot for reading❤️