10

"your mom and sister doesn't sound that bad" Julian said. I looked at him with a serious face. "My sister thinks she's better than me and my mom is just all boy crazy" he grabbed a French fry. We are sitting at Burger King , we just finished uploading our videos. "So I can finally meet them." He smiled. I roll my eyes. "I have to pick them up this evening at the airport care to join." I smiled and he nods. "anything for you".

-
I got back to clean up my house so they don't think I live in a mess. "are you guys gonna help or what ?" I was throwing my bed sheets in the washing machine. "I'm gonna hang with Danny." Krystal said as she was heading out. "And I'm gonna smoke with frank" lily added and walked out. "Lazy asses." I said and tried finishing up.
An hour later I was just finishing mopping the floors but I have to get food for the house. I called Krystal to get some groceries and I'll cash app her. She agreed if she could get some ice cream. So now I'm just relaxing.
I was wearing my bra and shorts and laying on my couch. I was going through TikTok , till somebody was knocking on the door. "Come in" I yelled and Julian came by with his beige sweetea hoodie and grey sweats. "How can you wear that in the middle of the day ? It's so fucking hot" I complained and he smiled as he lay next to me. "I'm comfortable, like you" as he was pulling my shorts down. "Your ass is showing and I don't want you to be teasing me rn" he said as he was licking his lips while looking at my ass. "I can't tell if you're flirty or just being a pervert." I joked and we both laughed. "so are you ready to pick up your mom them ? " he asked. "Wait let me shower real quick." I added as I stand up. He nods. "I'll be here."

I got up and quickly showered and put on black leggings and a hoodie. I came back down brushing my hair and Julian didn't move at all he's just on his phone. "you know you could relax in my room , nobody goes in." I said. He looks up. "I'm respectful and prefer your couch." He said and I nod. "The right answer." And smiled. "Let's go!!" And put on my shoes and he was doing the same.

"Dessss" my mom screamed and I was walking towards them. Julian was waiting in the car. I hugged my mom. "Omg you look so beautiful." My mom said as she was about to cry. "Please don't cry , we literally just got here." My sister said. I look at her and she looks the same with her hoodie and sweats. And her well done lashes. "Come here I haven't seen you in 4 months." My sis said. And I roll my eyes and hugged her. "I miss you too don't worry." And she smiled and let go. "So where's the car." She asked and I pointed at the car and there was Julian recording with his camera. "Who's the cute boy" my mom said to me as she was getting excited. "Bro ain't no way you're friends with the sweetea boys." My sister added. Her jaw dropped. "Calm down he's a regular human being and so is the rest of them." I said and walked towards the car. "Why are you recording" I whispered to Julian and my mom and sister catches up to us. "Julian this is my mom and my sister Serena" I said with a smile. And he put out his hand and my mom quickly declined and hugged him instead. "what the fuck , let him breathe mom" I say and Serena was laughing. My mom let go and said , "call me ms.Dias." And he quickly nod with a smile. "It's nice to meet you ms.Dias" and he looks at Serena and quickly hugged her. And looks like Serena was living a dream. "It's nice to meet you julian , I watch your videos." She smiled and he looks at me smiled at me. God she looks like her dreams comes true. I swear to god is she flirts with any of the boys, she's gonna be sleeping outside.

we was driving to the house. My mom in the back seat said "so how'd you met destiny ?" She asked so intrigued , "we are actually uh neighbors." He goes and looks at me and I shrug my shoulders. Don't look at me bruh, it's my mom. Told him that she's boy crazy and he doesn't wanna listen. "So you guys are a thing ?" Serena said. I tried to slap her. "stop asking dumb questions." I said and Julian was laughing and my mom was irritated. "It was just a question , like fuck give me a break." She said. "no we are not a thing but we are good friends." He said.
"anymore questions ? Because we are almost at the house." I said and they were quiet. And Julian grabs my hand trying to calm me down and I was squeezing his hand to let him know that I just wanna get away from them at this point.
We got to the place , and everyone was running outside especially Krystal and lily. They are my moms favorites. "Ms.Diasssss finally you came to visit us." Krystal hugged my mom. And my mom looked at her with her tiny bump on her stomach. "Omg who did this to you." She was shocked and Danny came by. "I'm Danny Krystal's boyfriend." He said and my mom looked at him and smiled and gave him a hug. "I swear to god if you leave like Des father did , I'll find you and kill you." She said and I roll my eyes. Lily was introducing Serena to the boys and me and Julian put their bags in my guest room. "they are not that bad." He said with a smile. "God they are, "are you guys a thing" I was mocking and Julian was laughing. "Why you don't want to be ?" He looks at me and I smiled. "Stop flirting with me and help me." I say. And he grabs the other bag , "I know you like me flirting but I'm waiting for you to fold in and like me back" he said and walked inside the room. I do like you Julian but what about Judith ? Is she still with you ??
I thought to myself.