11

"Why are we doing this for her ?" Danny asked. Everyone looked at him."it's lily she deserves the world." Frank said. "So we are gonna pick up lilys twin brother and older sister later tonight as a surprise." Krystal said to Danny. "Yeah im down." He said and kisses her cheeks.
"we need to get some drinks" Julian said to hype people up. He was standing up with me and I had my computer with a list of what we need. "me and Frank got that." Logan was dabbing up Frank and they were smiling hard. "And I guess me and Julian can pick up the cake and food." I say and Julian looks at me and winks.
"Where's lily anyways." Krystal asked and frank laughed. "Kinda smoked her out so we could plan this." And I was laughing.

"we are planning a surprise party for lily tomorrow and right now we have to get stuff for the party." I said with a smile while Julian was recording. We are standing in front of target and we had to get the cake and food for lily. Julian put his arms around me and we slowly started walking. "you know it would be funny if we gave her a weird looking cake." Julian said. "not a bad idea..." I was looking of what cake they are offering. "Can you get ingredients to make lasagna?" I asked Julian. "Oh shit I forgot Danny was lactose." This guy , I sigh. "Maybe we could make seafood boil or go to a place and then come back and party ?" I asked. And he nods and kiss my cheek. "Just do you babe" and I smiled. "You called me babe." I giggled and he rolls his eyes. "of course what else imma call you." He said and I just smiled and he smiled.

So the dumb cake we found. And head back. Krystal was munching on chips. "It's so sad that I can't drink tonight." She sighs. "Maybe you can have a sip." Frank joked. And Krystal threw a pillow at him. "It's not funny." I was in the kitchen washing dishes. "Frank if you wanna stay over , wash your fucking dishes."
"God why would I do that if I have you." He said smoking his nicotine. "I ain't your maid , for now on you boys gotta clean up after yourselves!" I yelled and Danny laughed and so did Logan. "I do what you mean!!!" Julian said. And I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Later I got ready for the dinner. and Julian was just on my bed on his phone and I walked in while trying to put on my shoes. Julian looked up and smiled. "Holy shit you look beautiful." He said. "Stop making me blush right now." I smiled.
"Are you ready ?" I asked while putting on perfume and he nods.
We walked out and seen everyone dressed up. "Birthday girl, look sexy tonight." I said looking her up and down. "damn right, she's definitely eating my frosting tonight." Frank said as he wraps his arms around her shoulder and the girls looked at him in disgust and the boys were laughing.
"okay Danny can you drive and we could squeeze inside your car." Krystal asked. And he nods. And we hopped in.

We was just talking the whole time and frank was rolling up a fat joint for me and lily. And lily kissed his cheek. "I can tell that I'm gonna have a perfect birthday tonight." And kissed frank cheek while her legs was on his. "Thanks frank !" I said as I was holding hands with Julian in the back back.
We reached to the place and we were excited. "You guys never went here before ?" Logan asked and we all shopped our heads. "The baby is gonna have a great dinner tonight." Krystal said as she walks in and we were laughing.
I was recording us eating our seafood boil. "Shit Logan you fucking that shit up." I joked. And he laughed. And I recorded Julian. "Mr.Lopez can you rate your food for tonight?" I asked and he just finished taking the crab out of its shell. "like a 10/10 babe like on god." He said and I smiled.

After , we got back home and we was setting up for the party while Krystal and Danny was secretly bringing her siblings here.
I was putting up some decorations like an old mom that is so proud of their daughter. And frank was on his way to get drinks for us and some ice for our cooler.

Slowly people was coming in. Some influencers and some people we don't know. Frank came back and got some original Heineken , 4locos , pinkwhitney and some moonshine. "Moonshine?" I asked and frank nods. "Tryna get fucked up tonight." He yelled because of the music. I grab a 4loco and hung out with Julian in the garage with lily. "Having fun ?" I asked her hoping she says yes because she actually deserves this. And she smiled and said yes. "We have a surprise for you and we got you a cake." Julian said and she was curious. "Surprise?" She asked and her twin sister Lucy came in , and her older brother Landon. Her jaw dropped and ran towards them. "hey sis." Landon said and she was crying. "what kind of surprise is this?" She said and looks at me and I smiled. "Ever since you moved here , Frank mentioned of how your miss them." I said. And Landon asked, "frank?" Oh no protective brother over here. "Yeah my boyfriend." And Julian looks at me like he's scared. Landon pulls away. And frank came walking in. "Lily I made four joints for you because you're special." With joints in his hand and he seen Landon. Landon walks over to him and look at him dead in the eye and shook his hand. "Thank you for taking care of my little sister." and frank shook his hand. "Of course , she's important to me." He said and Lucy came and ran towards me. "Des how are you" and I gave her a long ass hug. "Good good meet my boyfriend Julian." I said and Julian is squished on the couch because Lucy took most of the space. And she laughed, "oh my god im so sorry , im Lucy." And she shook his hand. Landon came over and hugged me and shook Julian's hand. And we introduced them to Logan.