8

I woke up to screaming and lily and Krystal came in. They were dancing on my bed. "What the fuck is going on" I said in exhaustion. "We hit 200k on YouTube" they screamed. "Stop fucking lying" I said in shock. And they passed me the computer and I screamed. "Holy fuck we reached 200k" I said in excitement. I got up and hugged the girls. "We have to celebrate."lily say and I nodded in agreement.

Couple minutes later Danny and the boys rushed inside our house with a bat. "What the bell is wrong with you guys" I said in confusion. "We heard screaming so we was worried." Danny said with the bat in his hand. "No nothing is wrong , we just hit 200k" Krystal said. "But it's hot when you're trying to save us." Krystal added with a smile. Danny dropped the bat down and hugged Krystal. "Holy shi you guys hit 200k" he said and he started jumping with us. "Y'all childish fr" frank said as he roll his eyes. "aww frank cares for the first time." Lily said out of petty and I was laughing and frank was smiling. "I only care about you guys, you guys are technically family." He said and lily said "come here let's get a group hug." and he came over including Julian and Logan. We had a good group hug. "Okay at this point you are gonna make me cry." Logan said and all of us were laughing.

"So movie night ?" Krystal asked all of us including the boys. "Sure why not" Danny said as he kissed Krystal's cheek. "Y'all are so lovey dovey now" Julian said. "Yes because we love each other and the baby." Danny said as he smiled in reassurance to Krystal.
"So imma get some McDonald's for all of us tonight ." I explained and everyone cheered. "Haha keep cheering you're gonna pay for me next time" I rolled my eyes and Logan came over to the kitchen with me and kissed my cheek. "I have to live stream today but I'll see you after" he explained. "Okay , well imma just be here with everyone else." I said as I hugged him. it's like hugging a big teddy bear and I like it. We let go and he left. Frank snorted as he came in the kitchen. "Y'all be boo'd up while I'm lonely." He said as he grabs chips in the cabinet. "Aren't you and lily together." I asked in confusion.

His made a sad smile. "she uh , thinks I'm tryna hit , but I really do like her." He explains. "Prove it." I said. "her birthday is next week , so make something special for her." I added and he nods like he's taking my advice. "But first , make some of those weed brownies for me and lily please." I say. He rolls his eyes.. "fuck fine then." And I smiled and quickly hug him. "You're a good person just so you know that ." And he smiled. "what can I say , I love you guys" he said and I smiled.

-

I was in my room doing my presentation for my class , Julian came in. I was in confusion. "heyy Des , I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." He said as he sat next to me. "For?" I was still confused because he didn't do nothing wrong. "for being jealous of Logan having you, let's just say he's a lucky man." He said. I smiled. "Mr.Lopez was jealous no way" he chuckled. "I really liked you , and nothing has change that"
"Hold on yes it did , Judith." I got up as I was intrigued into this conversation. "Yes her, um I really liked her but we clicked instantly. Anyways I just wanted to be cool again." He explained and I nod. "Of course , we ain't throwing away our friendship over a girl." I said and he nods.
"By the way , me and Judith watched all the maze runner series ."
"Okay now that's breaking my heart, without me come on man" I said as I fake cry. And he shrug his shoulders. "It was too good." He said
It was silent for a couple seconds. I gave him a long hug to know that he's forgiven and I really do care about him.

-
It was around 8 and the boys went home to shower and the girls and I was getting ready.

I brushed my hair and went back downstairs

I brushed my hair and went back downstairs. Frank came in with the baked brownies , and I was excited. I grabbed the pan from him , and put it in the kitchen. Lily came in and asked why he made it. "it's edibles for me , you and Des and whoever wants some" she got excited and hugged him.he quickly hugged her back and look at me and smiled. And quickly throw a thumbs up at him. And walked out of the kitchen. Julian was on the couch editing. And Krystal and Danny was talking as he was rubbing her belly. "Where's Logan" I asked the boys and they shrugged their shoulders. I went next door to see him , and Judith and Logan was laughing together on the porch. I walked over, "hey Judith what are you doing here." She was laughing and looked at me. "Looking for my man of course." She said and she looked at Logan and smiled and Logan was smiling. "well he's in my house so you could walk over." I said as I was getting irritated. Why the fuck she's laughing with Logan. what all of a sudden she lose interest in Julian and tryna get Logan , fuck no.
She smiled at Logan. "It's nice talking to you" and she walked off. I can't believe I let her inside my house. Imma fucking kill her. I looked at Logan and he was staring at Judith walking away. I snapped my fingers, "hey buddy , you done staring at her ass" I asked and he quickly look back at me. "She was asking for Julian" he said. "Well you knew he was at my house" I said with sass. "Well why don't you go fuck him." He said getting pissed. "Oh fuck you, go fuck her. Looks like you already did." I yelled and walked away.
Why is he so offensive all of a sudden. I don't know , my Logan doesn't get mad over little things....

I walked inside the house and put on a fake smile , everyone was enjoying themselves. "Can someone come with me to McDonald's." I asked pleasingly. No body didn't really wanna bother and say yeah. But one person got up and grabbed their keys. "I'll go with you." Guess who it was. Mr.Lopez. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Who's gonna keep me company ? " Judith stand up in jealousy. "well you could go home" lily said as she was eating the brownies. And frank laughed. "No way I drove an hour to get here." She said as she sat down on the couch. "Well then just stay , we'll be back in like 20 minutes tops." Julian said and he started walking away. I followed right behind him. "I wish I didn't ask" I said as I was walking with him. "she would be fine." He said. And I nod in silence and we got in the car. Logan was texting me that he was sorry , but I ignored it. "logan was acting weird just earlier." I say as he was driving. "He's sleeping with Judith." He spit out. My jaw dropped. "What..."
He gulped big ear. "I saw Judith message on his phone today, and they met up." He explained. "How come you didn't tell me sooner?" I looked at him. "I didn't wanna break your heart you know , like how my heart is right now." He didnt wanna look at me. I was about breakdown. And Julian heard me sniffling with my nose and pulled the car on the side of the road. He put in park and turned off the car. He looked at me and hugged me. "Maybe me and him are just better off as friends" I chuckled in pain. And he chuckled too. "Judith is not for me" he said as he looks at me and I nod. "Don't think that you're not good enough because Judith is messing around with Logan. She's easy. Your not." He looks in my eyes and I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. "Mr.Lopez you're too nice" and he smiled back.
We got our food and head back and me and Julian decided that we should just focus on ourselves. me and Julian was walking out the car and Logan was waiting for me on my porch. "We need to talk." He said. I look at Julian and he grabbed the bag of food in my hand. "I'll be inside." And he walks inside. "Look I don't think we could be together." He explained. "Because you like Judith." I said and he just looks at me in confusion. "Trust me I know." I nod. "We could be still be friends though " he suggested. And I just nod and walked inside the house. Logan is better as a friend nothing more.