9

the next morning I felt kinda like shit. And I told the girls yesterday and they felt bad for me. Which is understandable but it is what is. You have to accept it and move on you know ?...

It was 6 in the morning and I quickly showered so I could feel refreshed. And I was gonna get Starbucks and edit my YouTube video. But Julian called me. "how'd you know I was up?" I was brushing my wet hair into a bun. "it says your active on TikTok" Julian said and me and him was laughing. "So I'm gonna go Starbucks and edit , wanna come?" I looked at him through the camera and he smiled. "Give me five minutes and we could go." And I nod and hung up the phone.

@destiny.Dias

600,762 likes

600,762 likes

I finished getting ready and put my computer and everything else I need in my backpack.
I got a notification and I looked
"I'm outside and since I feel nice today , I'll drive" and I smiled. I was walking out but seen Krystal and cuddling with Danny in the living room and I kissed her head and seen lily with frank smoking early in the morning. "I'm going Starbucks , I'll be back" and lily nods.
I seen Julian and he smiled with his black hoodie with his hood on that is covering his curly hair. And his smile that makes me feel like he's the solution to all of my problems and he was shaking the keys. "Hurry up" he said and I roll my eyes. "Oh shush" I walked over to his car and we drove off. We was listening to the old drake and damn it hit different. Me and Julian walked inside Starbucks and barely people was here which was good. We sat on a table. "What do you want for drink or eat ?" He asked. As he was pulling out his wallet. "Um matcha tea , with a seasoned bagel" I smiled, and he looks at me and smiled. "You're lucky that you're my favorite person" he added and made me blush alittle bit. "Stop flirting with me" I joked and he raised his eyebrows. "Why is it working?" He was staring in my eyes. I shook my head. And he just walks away.
Do i like him again ? Fr got the ultimate rizz.
He came back with our food, and he sat down across of me. "So what are you gonna do ?" I asked and he brought of his computer and headphones. "Same thing that you're doing." And I nod. I grabbed my drink and took a sip. "Thanks mr.Lopez" and he rolls his eyes. "Yea yea whatever" and he smiled lightly as I was about to start doing my editing.

2 hours later...

I yawned and checked the time and it was 9. I look at Julian and he's so super focused. "Want another drink ?" I asked and he looks up. "A cup water"I stand up and got his order. Now he's just on his phone while the video uploads and same goes with me. "Can't believe we finished it in two hours." And he looks up and gave me a high five. "so what are we doing next ?" He asked. And shrug my shoulders. "Planning on watching movies all day with the girls." I took a sip of his water before I gave it to him. "Well wanna go to my house and fill up the pool that I bought at target?" He chuckled and I smiled. "Yeah let me text the girls to get ready." And he nods as he was texting the sweetea boys.
On the way home , we was talking about last night. "So what happened between you and Logan ?" I shifted my position on the passenger seat. "We uh are friends now." I smiled and nod. Because I have to accept and I can't complain about it. "How about you and Judith?" I asked.
"She doesn't know that I found out." He said as he sighs while still staring out the window while driving. "How come ?" I mean I would've told her a long time ago honestly. "well she would bitch out on me and denied everything that I would say".
"I mean I could tell her." I smirked and he chuckles. "well you could try." He said as he shrugs his shoulder.
"You know you deserve better." I smiled at him because I'm admiring him. I don't know it just hits different when Julian drives. He looks serious. "You mean you?" He said with a smile and he catches me looking at him. " you know you can't handle all of this" he said as he snaps his fingers. I roll my eyes. "oh my, tell yourself that in your dreams." And we both was laughing.

We pulled up to the house. And we grabbed our backpacks. He came to the sidewalk and looks at me and hugs me. I put my arms around him and hugged him back. "thanks for everything." I say and he was speechless. And hugged me tighter. we let go, and he was blushing. "I'll see you in like an hour." He nods. "Can't wait to see you in a bathing suit." He looks at me up and down and I chuckles. "Don't even start." I laughed and so does he and we walked our separate ways.

I got inside the house and took off my shoes. "So um you and Julian?" Frank asked with a smirk. "Maybe" I smiled. Lily came by and kissed Frank on the cheek. And looked at me in surprise. "hi Des did you just came home?" She was tryna hide of what just happened. "Save it" and I smiled and walked away.

Krystal came by and hugged me and so did Danny. "We are going swimming today !" I cheered and Krystal jumps. "Finally the summer weather is gonna make die with all of this sweat"
Danny chuckles, "hurry up and change , I'm tryna see that booty that's I've been hittin"
My jaw dropped and I snorted and Krystal was embarrassed.

@destiny.Dias

Dias

L.A weather don't play istg.

509,569 likes
Comments disabled

—-
I put on sunscreen and waited for Krystal and lily. They came down and got there bikinis on.

We filled our water bottles and left.

"So make out sesh with Julian." Lily whispered. I look at her in confusion. "Frank told me about this morning" I shook my head. Fucking frank. "calm down , we are friends" I say and they roll their eyes and I laughed.

We knocked on the door , and Logan answered. He hugged lily and Krystal leaving me last. "Come here Des." He open his arms for me to run in and I smiled and hugged him. "We still could be good friends no matter what." He explained. "Now go get your man." He whispered. And I look up. "Your little mr.Lopez is waiting for you." He said and I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'll talk to you later." And left off.

I knocked Julian's door and he said to come in. he was watching on his phone laying on his bed. "What are you doing , get dressed." I said and grabbed his phone. I looked on his phone , and he was watching me and the girls YouTube videos. He was smiling in embarrassment. "now this is wild." I laughed and he took away his phone. "i just admire you with your little jokes in your video." And he took off his hoodie. "Dude really , female is in here." I looked away. "I know you wanna look stop playin." He chuckled. why he gotta read my mind bruh. But I have to be respectful and mature about this. So I decided to walk out. "well I'll be out in a minute." He yelled after I closed the door.
I heard everyone giggle outside while playing water. And I was just waiting for Julian.
he walked out with his swimsuit and he got his camera recording. "So we are gonna take a dip in the water" and he was recording me and I smiled. "Yeah cause this weather is not it." And he smiled. "It's not that bad, I prefer the winter time" and I nod in agreement.
We walking to the back door and he whispered down to my ear. "by the way you look beautiful in that bikini." And I look up and he smirked at me and I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Shutup and let's go." And he blushed real hard. "You are so childish." And I grabbed his cheeks that is red. He playfully shoved me away and I just walked off while laughing.
We walked outside and Krystal was sitting down recording the dumb people who were jumping in the pool from the trash can and roof and the water is only four feet. I laughed when Julian was recording frank landing back first from the roof. "Holy shit this guy" I said and ran. Frank was laughing in pain and I helped Danny to pick him up and put him down. "See dumbass , watch what you're doing." I said and he smiled. "Look who cares now" and I shoved him away while he's laughing. I put my bag down next to Krystal and I seen Logan push lily in the pool and I was laughing at her. "ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY" and I laughed even more. Then Julian pushed me in the pool and I was soaked and wet and frank was recording with his disabled ass. I stand up and splash water at Julian and he was running away.

The whole past two hours we were playing water and it was fun hanging out with them like honestly it was. It was just my girls and the sweetea boys who enjoyed our company and we enjoyed theirs.
if someone asked me why I enjoyed their company. I mean come on it's the sweetea boys and most of all Julian Lopez.