6

just the feeling.. of being a second option is the worst. I tend to feel overwhelmed about the littlest things ever. Why just why, I know we wasn't together but why. You did things for me to think that we are actually a thing. I can't get mad right...

I slowly got out of bed and I seen lowg drooling with his mouth wide open. I smiled and shook my head and headed out. Everyone looked at me weird. "What." I say and Krystal stand up dramatically. "Did you fuck lowg?"
My jaw dropped. "What kind a question is that dumb ass."
"So you didn't..." frank was holding in his laugh. I look at everyone and shook my head immediately. "No the fuck , we are just friends" I say and I yawned and went to the kitchen to find some coffee. Julian looked concerned. He approached me and whispered. "Are you sure about that." And I turned to him. "Yes the fuck and why do you care" as I was staring him down and he just sighs and chuckles. "you guys been close lately and something might happened between you guys." He said and took my coffee mug. I roll my eyes. And find me another cup.

Logan walked out of the room with his toothbrush and some toothpaste and went to go find me. he smiled and approached me. "Goodmorning Des , how was your sleep ?" He said as he looks at me with a small smile. "Uhh good , it was pretty cold last night but the bed was so comfortable" I say as I took a sip of my coffee. "you could've woke me up , I wouldn't got you another blanket or even turn on the heater" he say as he rubbed my shoulder. "ehh don't wanna wake up a drooler " I joked and he was chuckling with me. And walked away and went to the bathroom. I don't know why people think me and Logan are a thing. It's just me and him have a great friendship after everything with Julian.

we decided to drive back to L.A and I was watching TikTok the whole time while Julian was next to me editing a video. I slowly fell back to sleep and Julian woke me up. "Wanna go get something to eat ? Just the two of us ?" He asked I shook my head. "I'm gonna head home , make me something to eat " I say with a smile and he frowned. I don't know why he's sad because he made this friendship like this. Everyone said their goodbyes and I hugged logan for the last time. "I might come by later to just see you stream" I say and he smiled. "Okay that is a good plan, I'll make up something" he said and I let go and nod with a smile. "Okay I'll see you later" and I waved at him and he waved back.

We walked back to the house and Krystal makes a stink eye and I look at her with confusion. "Wha-"
"You're totally fucking Logan." She explained and I roll my eyes. "If she said she didn't then she didn't" lily and point at her. "Atleast someone believes me unlike some asshole" she rolls her eyes and hit her puff.
Lily put up a movie for us to watch , which was the new minions. I grabbed some snacks and lay on lily stomachs and she stroked my hair. And Krystal was just watching the movie. What is up with Krystal lately ? She's being a more weird and a bitch than usual?
After the movie is done, I got up to shower so and got ready to go meet Logan.

I put on some light makeup and walked downstairs

I put on some light makeup and walked downstairs. I've seen Krystal sleeping while lily and frank was smoking. They are besties now istg. "Sup Des" frank said as he blows out smoke from his bong. And he was laughing so goes with lily. "Okay stoners imma go , lily don't burn the house down" I putting on my shoes. "I won't." She says as she smiles at frank. Maybe they are together fuck I don't even know.
I walked to the sweet tea house and the first person I saw was Danny. He looked freaked out or something. "You okay looks like you seen a ghost" I joked as I try to hug him hi. He hugged me back. "I'll tell you later as an announcement." He says and I nod with a confusion. I walks towards Logan's room and I've already seen him streaming. He turned around and took off his headsets. "Des is in the houseee" he cheered and everyone in the stream was making comments as I walks towards the other chair. "Dude how you been" he asked as he hugged me and I smiled and hugged him back. "Doing good even though we was hanging out like four hours ago." I joked and I waved in the chat. "hey guyss how was your guys weekend" I say As I took a sip of Logan Red Bull. "Clapping Logan chee-" I started laughing and Logan was laughing. "Guys calm down" he said and I kept on laughing. "So what are we gonna do on this stream" I asked as I look at him.
"My plan was we was gonna play truth or dare but the stream is gonna give us dares and questions"
I shrugged my shoulders. "This is gonna be interesting" I smiled and he looks at me smiling. "Can we have W Des in the chat?" And the chat was blowing up Ws. I chuckled.
So he told them to ask us questions and I was looking in the chat.
Curlyhair909: is it true that you and Julian are dating?
I gulped and looked at Logan. "Dang already some crazy ass questions, but no we are not he has his own girlfriend and I'm single because I don't need no man." I say with a smile and Logan nod with a small smile. "I'm scared of what they are gonna ask me."