12

I was editing lily's birthday day in Julian's room.
He was in the shower. And he came in while drying his hair and he's in his sweats. "I have to do the podcast and with the boys today." I nod and was still editing. "so wanna come ?" He asked as jump onto the bed and was looking at me. I look at him , and smiled. "I'm gonna spend the day with the girls, plus we have the gender reveal for Danny and Krystal tomorrow." He makes a sad face. "Imma be gone all day though" and I look at him and put the laptop on the floor. "I'll be here when you're done with your podcast" he smiled and i pecked his cheek.
Once the boys left , I went back to my house. To check on the girls. Lily was making tiktoks and Krystal was on her computer doing something. I lay on the couch and put my head on Krystal's shoulder. "Whatcha doing ?" I asked.

She sighs , "watching some asmr." I looked at her computer real good and some mf was eating an edible hairbrush. "Aren't you too old for this" I joked. "Omg shutup and let me be." She said as she moved her shoulder away from my head. I roll my eyes. "Imma bake some cinnamon rolls for us and the boys." I say and I got up. And I went in the kitchen.

Lily went in the kitchen and sat on the counter. "So how's you and julian?" She asked trying to make conversation and she watches me set up for the cinnamon rolls. "good uh they are doing a podcast video today." she nods. "Do you know if Judith is still in the picture."
Holy shit I forgot to ask him about that. I stopped everything and looked at her. "I don't know why ?" I asked.
"I've seen her yesterday tryna knock on the boys door, while they were out doing a video." She smacked her lips waiting for me to have an reaction.
"This bitch don't know about me and Julian huh." And lily shrugged her shoulders.
"BEAT HER ASS" Krystal yelled and lily chuckled and I rolled her eyes. "That's not gonna solve any problems." I told her. "Yes she would leave you and him alone." Lily said and got up and walked away.
That was a tensed conversation. I thought to myself. I'm gonna talk to Julian about it.

The cinnamon rolls were done and I was icing the rolls. Then the boys came over our house. Krystal waddles to Danny with her belly. And I was laughing and Julian smiled and put his keys on the counter and gave me a long hug. "This is a very long hug." I said and he hugged me tighter. "Now I can't breathe." I sharpened my breathe. "Julian let her breathe the fuck." Lily said. "I just miss her that's all." And I smiled. He let go and kissed my forehead. "Even tho I would be happy to see you in my room , you making baked good is all better." He taste tested the food and he jumps like a little girl and everyone looked at him weird. "Just stop." Frank said.
"My girl can cook what." Julian said as he felt offended by the people's expression.
I wrap my hands around him and hugged him so tight. Mr.Lopez is too nice.

Me and Julian , lily , frank and Logan is in my room watching titanic. Me and Frank was fighting about my bed. "You can literally scoot over and I can lay down next to Julian." He complained as he was trying to pull me off. "This is my fucking bed, so I can say who can sit on it or lay on it." I was holding on to Julian as he was sliding off with me. "Come on don't be so difficult." He yelled and lily and logan was laughing while recording. Once I fell off the floor while Julian was hanging almost falling, Frank jumped on the bed. "Come babe." He said and lily ran.
I rolled my eyes, "I'm never making food for you guys anymore." I said and frank was sad. "But you're a chef."
Julian got up and hugged me. "More food for me." He smiled.

That long ass movie made everyone go to sleep except me and Julian.
Julian was emotional. "God it's just a movie." I said and he was about to tear. "He died for her." He started sobbing. "Fuck you're so emotional." I laughed and he shoved me playfully. "Leave me alone." And I smiled and hugged him. "While you cry I'm gonna pack some clothes and imma spend the night with you at your house." And I kissed his head. And he smiled. "Yayy-
Logan threw a pillow at Julian and I was dying laughing. "Fuck you cry so loud." And he went back to bed.
Julian rolls his eyes but still laughing.
I packed my clothes and Julian was about to fall asleep , so I quickly tapped his shoulder and he instantly opened his eyes.
"let's go." And he smiled and grabs my hand and we walked out and turned off the lights.
we seen Krystal talking to her parents on the phone. "I know you don't like the idea of me having a baby , but I'm having a gender reveal tomorrow and I don't care if you guys hate it or not." She yelled and Danny felt bad for her and me and Julian looked at each other. I walked over to her. "They don't even understand how scared I am." And she started crying. "they will come around eventually, right now all you need is us and especially Danny." I said and I hugged her.
At least Danny family is excited, they even suggested to have it at their house. And it's their first time meeting Krystal , lily and I so we are excited and kinda scared.
I kissed her head. "I'm gonna be next door." And she nods. I let go and look at Danny. "take care of her." I said and he nods. And me and Julian walked out. "I just like how you're so caring." He says as he holds my hand. "you have to be at most times." I say and we reached to the porch.
we stood outside and he kisses my head. "you can shower and stuff and I'll make us some cup of noodles and a movie." And I look up at him and he was smiling at me. And I kissed his lips passionately, running my hands through his hair as his hands are on my cheek and waist. I let go.
"God you're best." and we both smiled. And walked inside.