14

"You can't just be leaving your shit all around like you live the place ." Lily yelled at the boys as she threw one of their underwear at them. I was in the kitchen eating some chips and editing. The rest of the fam was in the living room.

The thing is Danny thought it would be a great idea to bring their play station to our house and they've been living here for the past three days.
Krystal came by me and ate some chips with me. "Y'all filthy for real." I say.

"We was gonna pick up our shit after" Logan said as he was so focused on the tv. "That's not even mine , my ass ain't that big." Frank said as he looked at lily.
"that's Danny's." Julian laughed. And Danny was playing with Logan but got distracted because of what Julian had said.
"Danny I know you're Krystal baby daddy but pick up your shit." Lily said and walked away.

"Why is she grouchy lately?" Logan asked as he turned to us. "This is lily when she's sober." I say.
"Major OCD." Krystal say.
"So how's the editing ?" Krystal asked as she looked on my computer.
"Good good , I'm just trying to create a thumbnail." I was so focused on my computer.
Then I got an email from my teacher that I have to go to school tomorrow to take a test.

"It's literally a Saturday." Krystal asked in confusion and I nod. "I didn't even study." I sigh and closed my computer.

"Just drop out like us." Frank said as he was smoking his vape.
"Hell nah I rather kill my self." I said and he rolls his eyes.

It's like almost midnight ,
I've been studying for the past two hours, and everyone was asleep , well I thought so till I heard someone calling my name.
I looked and it was Julian. "Come on let's rest." He said as he pulls my hand but I let go. "I have a test at 12 tomorrow , I have to get this shit right." I say as I sounded stressed.
"You need to rest to have energy for tomorrow." He say as he yawned.
"But I didn't even shower and eat yet." I say and he kissed my forehead.
"Go take a quick shower and I'm gonna make ramen for you." And I smiled and peck his lips. "You're the best."

I quickly showered and put on comfy shorts and a hoodie and walked out brushing my hair and just right on time poured ramen into two bowls.
I smiled and sat down. And he sat next to me, "thank you my love , I needed this." I say. And he smiled , "of course , um I don't want to add any stress but remember birthday dinner for my mom tomorrow." He say and I nod. "I don't have anything to wear."
"You look good in anything , be naked ! I won't complained." He joked and I shake my head and took a bite on my noodles.

I followed Julian to my room and he actually cleaned up my room and I smiled. "thank you for cleaning my depressing room." I say and he hugs me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Let's go to bed."

I lay close to the wall because I love the wall side and he lay next to me. He put on show that he was into and I was just cuddled up to him and next thing you know I knocked out.

Woke up to people yelling. "What now ?" I groaned.
Julian groaned also and pulled me closer to him.
"Krystal water broke." Danny yelled as he ran inside the room.
I woke up in confusion but quickly went downstairs.
I was scared for my life for her and so was Julian and Logan was recording and laughing.

"You guys are fucking idiots." I yelled and smacked Danny on the back of the head.
Everyone was laughing. "Get the fuck out of my house." I yelled. Guys are stupid for real .

Julian hugged me from behind. "Come on dont be mad , we got you." Frank said as he was rolling up his blunt.
I roll my eyes and chuckled. "Yeah you did , dickheads." I say. And they kept on laughing. "Come on let's go get breakfast." Danny said as he was rubbing Krystal's belly.
"Okay but I someone has to drop me off after at the university so I could take my test." As I was yawning. "I'll take you." Julian said and kept kissing my head.
"Okay give me ten minutes." And walked off. I brushed my teeth with Julian. And washed my face and kissed his lips.