5

Would you call me a drama queen if I told you guys that I barely slept for the last couple of days?...
I went to my classes yesterday and I passed my test and I was proud of myself but , Julian has been on my mind.
Maybe I do like him?.. Like we had a moment but , lily wants to be a dumbass and fuck everything up. I feel stupid. 😐. Now I'm currently packing. "Should I even go ??" I asked the girls. "you need to talk to him, because now it's fucking awkward." Lily say as she was helping me pack. I look at her in confusion. "Frank was telling me about it..." she say softly and I nod with a flat face expression like this emoji 😐.
"Clearly he likes you too so , talk to him." She said and I was about to say something but Logan walked in. "Wanna jump in one car?" He asked with his duffel bag around his body. "Yes we would love that." Lily said with a smile. He looks at both of us and sat down with us. "What the fuck is going on ?" He asked. "Des is scared to talk to Julian." Lily say and I slapped her arm. "Shut the fuck up." I was about to hit her again. "Talk to him, he's one of the sweetest people ever!" Logan said. He pats my shoulder. "You got this."
I smiled "thanks lowg, we'll meet you in the car." He nods.
We grabbed my duffel bag. I changed into gray knee length shorts it's like basketball shorts and I love it. And i oversized t-shirt.
I walked out with the duffel bag and headed towards the car with the boys and Krystal. Krystal hasn't been talking to Danny and he's going crazy. I guess Danny really likes her.
I seen Julian and he was on his phone in the back.
We rented a van for all of us can fit. Lily chose the passenger seat and Danny frank and Krystal sat right behind them. I guess I have to sit in the back.
I was by the door. "Can you make room for me?" I say with alittle hurt in my voice. He looks up from his phone and looked into my eyes. His eyes are full of guilt but why. We are not together at all. Even if we try , we wouldn't last forever.
He scooted and I quickly sat down.
Logan was starting the car. "You guys ready?" Logan cheered and the girls and the boys started cheering.
Julian just sat on his side of the seat and looked out of the window. I guess he doesn't wanna talk things out. I put on my earphones and my drink in the cup holder and just try to go to sleep.
I thought to myself why he was giving mixed signals like an asshole. Hate men like that.
I dozed off in my sleep hoping I could wake up and Disneyland would be infront of me.

Hour and half later we reached to our destination.
Frank was tapping my shoulder so could wake up and I slowly got up.
We went rented a Disney hotel for us and had two beds in one room and one in the other. I grabbed my bag and followed Logan while Julian was behind us. The girls and boys was talking and I was just thinking about Julian. Did I fuck everything up ? Like damn...
I was bummed out and Logan noticed.
He talked to the office people to get our rooms and walked towards me. He hugs me and I hugged him back. "just stick with me alright ?" He say and I nodded.
"Thanks Logan..." I say on the urge of tears.
Maybe this weekend wouldn't be bad.

Me and the girls decided to stick with one bed. And the boys in the other except Frank. He's a selfish bitch I swear to god. Krystal and him was arguing. "Bitch shut the fuck up , go suck Danny's dick." He said with his vape in his hand.
My jaw dropped and started laughing and everyone else was. I was getting my stuff ready because we are gonna go there in the evening.
"Let the girls shower first." Logan say as he was on his phone.
I nodded. "I need a warm shower for this cold ass weather." I looked at Logan and he was making a weird face. "It's 75 degrees how the fu-"
"Des get cold easily." Lily say with her coffee in her hand.
I started smiling and Logan was shaking his head while laughing.
Like I said , I took a long warm shower. Did my skin care everything.
Even shave everything I mean EVERYTHING.
I got out the shower and I changed quickly.
(she's gonna post it on her instagram 😉)

I straighten my hair and put on light makeup. When I was finished , the boys was almost done showering.
Frank was dressed up and came inside the room. "WHYS YOUR MAKEUP ALL OVER MY BED ?" he yelled and I look back. "so" I was shrugging my shoulders.
"it's white sheets , you need to take this shit off" he said. I roll my eyes. "okay fine." I say. And got up and grabbed my stuff and put in my bag. He's a drama queen I swear.