4

The next couple of days I've been going to my classes at ucla and go back home.
we barely seen the boys but me and Julian always ft me even in class. While he was editing , I'd be doing some homework. "At this point , you need to quit school and stick with YouTube" he always says and I always shake my head. "I wanna do something important in my life like be a nurse , you know I was so close to join the army" I say. "No fucking way" he say as he looks at the camera with his glasses and his red bull in his hands. "Yes my parents was always strict and they always put their wants first instead of mines." I laughed as I took a bite of my sandwich.
"Well hopefully I would never meet your parents" he say and took a sip and smiled. And I was chuckling.
"Des stop giggling like a whore." Krystal say and I look up in confusion. "What the fuck , why you in here?" I asked and she sat on my bed. "We need to go out, I'm bored." She complains. God damn she presses my buttons. "Don't you got homework ?" Julian asked through my phone. "Shut the fuck up Julian , you would have your alone time with Des soon" she joked and I was shaking my head while smiling. "I have to study, and we are going to Disneyland this weekend." I say and she rolls her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes , ask Danny. Aren't you guys dating." I asked while Julian was chuckling. "I'm kinda ghosting him,I need to focus on myself." Me and Julian looked at each other and I started laughing and so did Julian. "Bffr" I said. And Krystal was getting annoyed. "Nevermind forget that I asked." And she left the room. Getting mad for no reason I thought to myself.
For the next hour I accidentally fell asleep while my homework was out and Julian was still on the call.
I slowly woke up and someone was knocking. "Come in" I say with my sleepy voice. It was julian with some mc Donald's. My jaw dropped and I was smiling. "You've been working almost all week for your test tomorrow so I wanted to give you a treat" he say with a smile and he hold up the bags. "You're in my Christmas list." I say and I told him to sit in bed with me.
I was eating some chicken nuggets. "thank you for this." I was looking up at him and he has the most beautiful eyes ever. he looks at me with a smile. Gosh that fucking smile.
I cleared my throat. "just been a hard week but , we are gonna have fun after my test" I say and he nods. "I'm excited , and same goes with the boys" he eats a fry. "Me and the girls never went at all" I was drinking a Red Bull that I found in my fridge. "Well , we can definitely show you around" he raises up his eyebrows. I nod. "it will be one heck of a time" and he agreed with me.

After we ate some food, I decided to watch a movie with Julian. He wanted to watch maze runner because he never watched it at all and he's totally missing out. "how the fuck you didn't watch maze runner" I say with my jaw dropped and he shrug his shoulders. I look at him in disappointment. "Get the popcorn and drinks and I make the movie." I say as it was a mission and he gulped and head out quickly. I put on the movie and cleaned up my room. Because it was messy with my clothes and papers.
He came back with a bowl of pop corn and some little candies and water bottles.
I sat on the top of my bed and he sits next to me.
"you are gonna be amazed." I say with confident smile and he smiled back.

2 hours later. Julian was crying because of the death of chuck.

"WHYYY??!! WHY HIMM?" Julian was sobbing.
I was laughing so hard. And he looks at me with sadness. "HOW IS THIS A LAUGHING MATTER" he asked in confusion and started sobbing some more. Lily and frank came back from there smoke sesh and looked at Julian. "You okay cuz ??" He was in concerned. He nods. "We just watched maze runner and chuck passed away." I say with a nod. "Ahh shittt that the sad part." Frank was shaking his head with his bong in his hand and lily was just trying to take our popcorn. I look at Julian and he was still crying. I look back at the two stoners. "Get out." I say and they didn't talk back and head back out. I closed my door and head over to Julian. I lift his head up with my hand. "you know , I never thought you would be this sensitive." I made a reassuring smile. "Always been" he was chuckling and looking up on me. "Well would it be better if I told you that you look cute when you cry ? " he started chuckling. "You called me cute ?" He was looking down at my lips and look back at my eyes as he licks his lips with the smirk combo 😐. BRO HE NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE I KMS.
I look at his smirk and dark brown eyes. "I-" I got cut off by Lily coming back trying to get more snacks. "Sorry did I interrupt something?" her eyes widen and looks at both of us. We quickly pulled away. "We are good." I say. And she nods with the box of m&ms. She left.
I look at the door and back at Julian. "I- uh need to go." He say and grabbed his bag and phone. I nod. "I'll see you at the airport Des." He said and I nod. Once he left lily and Krystal came right in.
"Did yall fuck or what." Krystal asked as she took the m&ms away from lily. I shook my head. My thoughts was running away from me. Like I can't process of what just happened. I layed on my bed and turned the other way facing away from the girls. "Des , if you need anything we got you remember that." Krystal said and lily agreed. I just kept on being silent.

What the fuck just happened⁉️

Maybe the next chapter would be a lot more interesting 💜 thanks for reading though🙂🫶🏽