Two Days Off

Working day and night for their upcoming comeback, Seventeen were going to get their two days off to relieve the stress and to get ready for more back breaking comeback along with the promotional activities. Everyone were excitedly planning for the two days to enjoy to their heart content. Scoups, Jeonghan and Dino were planning on a dinner followed by enjoying a movie night. While Woozi was planning onto just laying down for  2 days, but Hoshi was persistent on taking him for shopping and lunch date. On the other side Vernon, Seungkwan, Seokmin and Shua were planning for an amusement park double date because of constant whinning from Seungkwan and Seokmin. Jun was going to accompany Minghao on hiking and meditating as hao requested, but Jun was going to consider it as a date from his side.

But Wonwoo and Mingyu were just not getting on a thing that they wanted to do, so they just decided to stay home as they were sharing an apartment together and have drinks, play games, enjoy netflix and have all the food they wished to eat together, that is the most obvious thing any pair of best friends will do they thought and were very unaware of each others feelings and what was going to come their way ahead.

As everyone was exhausted after a long day of practicing, there was a little excitement for their two days off and the plans that were made by them for tomorrow and the day after. They thanked the staff and bid their goodbyes and left for their homes.

Morning came with refreshment and excitement for their plans for two days. Everyone ghathered together for breakfast in their shared studio, to share what were they going to do, about what all activities were they going to do with each other. As always Hoshi, Seungkwan and Seokmin were loud, ready to kick start their 2 days holiday. Jun and Hao left early as they had planned a hiking trip and their stay for a night there. The amusement park team was going to leave at 11am and as there was still time left they were chitchatting along with Hoshi and Woozi as they planned to leave along with them for their shopping and lunch date.

''So what are your plans for two days?'' Scoups asked with curiosity to Mingyu and Wonwoo who were busy with their breakfast. As they planned on just staying at home and enjoying their time eating, drinking and watching netflix, ''Just going to stay at home and enjoy our time drinking, eating and chilling'' Mingyu replied with excitement. ''Do you want to join us on our dinner and movie night?'' asked Scoups having a bite of his breakfast. ''No'' the answer came in unison from the duo and everyone stopped talking and were staring at both of them. Wonwoo cleared his throat, ''It....its  just that we have planned everything already so we are just going to go with the same, you can enjoy your time hyung'' Scoups nodded in understanding and everything went as it was before.

The thing was everyone was aware about their crush on each other since their predebut days but Wonwoo and Mingyu were very unaware about it and are in a delusion that no one knows about their feelings. The actual reason for their plan was they both wanted to spend some alone time with each other under the lable of bestfriends as they both were very unsure and were not that confident about the others feelings, not ready to confess under the threat of losing their years of friendship as they both shared a very big part of each others life and losing someone dear was not an option to them. They were not as brave as their other members to accept and face their love and take risk on their groups career. Both of their hearts were in conflicted situation but they were going to enjoy their time and presence together even if they have to address each others as bestfriends rather then losing their group members and their presence in each others life.

Hie readers,
Its fun to bring my imagination to actual fanfic
Sorry for the short chapter i will try to write more
I am new to writing so please be patient with me
And comment about how you feel and please vote
Love love🫰