Epilogue 1

"Ahhhh...Mingyu-ah your are looking handsome today in your outfit...you are going to blow up our shoot today.." Scoups whistled playfully, praising Mingyu, while the makeup artist was busy doing his makeup. They were getting ready for their cover photoshoot of their new upcoming and their second album of this year, every one was suppose to wear suits for the shoot. Mingyu was wearing a wine red three piece suit, he was looking insanely handsome. "You are looking handsome too hyung....black suits you well..don't just compliment me..." Mingyu sat on the chair beside Scoups to get ready with his makeup. It has been 8 months since their last mini album came out and 7 months since wonwoo and mingyu started their new journey as lovers.

It has been a smooth but a longing journey for them as they were engaged in various activities, their world tour, Japanese comeback, individual activities to top it, not able to have their cozy moments together, but they were not complaining about it as they were aware that they both have to do their job which they love with all their heart. There was some kind of unsaid mutual understanding between them and that was the beauty of their relationship, their love for each other.

Once Mingyu was done with his make up, he was just sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone, when suddenly, "Wahh look at you wonwoo-yah, you are looking so hot in that navy blue suit...." Joshua stood up from his place and went towards Wonwoo who just came out from the changing room, admiring him. "Thank you hyung.." Wonwoo was flustered, blushing shades of pink and red. In midst of everything when Mingyu heard his boyfriend's name, his eyes just went from his phone towards where Wonwoo was standing, he was looking so gorgeous in that navy blue suit, he just felt like kissing him then and there not minding his surroundings, but had to maintain his facade. 'He is looking damn hot, I can't even take my eyes off of him, why you have to be so sexy...." Mingyu's mind was running at a speed of a train, heart beating wildly doing somersaults inside... "You need to calm down for now..." he was patting his chest near his heart to calm his nerves.

When wonwoo was done with his makeup, he was looking more handsome, but Mingyu loved bare faced Wonwoo more. Mingyu was trying to distract himself by playing some games on his mobile, while there were three more members who were getting ready. "Mingyu-ah, can you move a little and make space for me please, I wanted to put my phone on charging and its the only point which I found vacant." Wonwoo was pointing at the charging point that was behind the couch where Mingyu was sitting. "Of course why not. Anything for you." Mingyu moved with a sweet honey dripping smile gesturing Wonwoo to sit by his side from where the charging point was easily accessible.

"Hyung, I want to kiss you, you are looking so good today." Wonwoo flinched because he was totally immersed in his phone when suddenly Mingyu came near his left ear, whispering his desire with a soft voice, which were enough to send sweet shivers down Wonwoo's spine, butterflies dancing in his system. No one can make him feel the way Mingyu makes him feel. Wonwoo turned to face Mingyu, slightly patting his cheek with a smile, "Thank you for the compliment and you are nothing less then me. But wait till we get home. Okay!" Mingyu just nodded in response as he was infatuated by his boyfriend, unable to utter anything more as a response.

The photos were coming awesome as all of them being visually blessed, everyone of them. But the whole while Mingyu was busy staring at Wonwoo, admiring him, whenever he was getting caught by Wonwoo, he was rewarded with a lovely smile from his boyfriend. Which was sufficient for making Mingyu's day meaningful. Mingyu was eagerly waiting for the shoot to be done and when they will be home.

The shoot was done by 6 in the evening, when Scoups got a message from their staff, stating that they don't have any schedule tomorrow, because of some issues, so ultimately it was going to be a holiday for them to rest a bit. A smile crept on Scoups's face which was caught by Hoshi, "Hyung, why are you smiling at your phone?". "Ahh...yess...listen everyone, I just got a text from our office that tomorrow's schedule has been canceled due to some reasons so we are having holiday tomorrow." After listening to what Scoups said everyone was overjoyed that they are going to have holiday even though it was just for a day, it was enough for them to relax a bit. In their hectic schedule, they would appreciate even a single day to relieve their stress.

"Thank you for today's work, have a good night." Seventeen greeted the staff, wrapped up everything and left at 7 pm for their home. In hiphop unit's car everyone was silent, tired from the shoot, but there was some relief that they will not have to get up early tomorrow for any work related activity. "Ahhh...we are having a holiday..." suddenly Mingyu broke the silence with his loud voice startling everyone even their manager who was driving, "Yahhh...I know you are happy..but control the level of your voice...will you!!" Scoups scolded Mingyu, "I am sorry" Mingyu said in a small voice, "You don't have to say sorry for that...just control your feelings, right Scoups hyung?" Wonwoo said softly patting Mingyu's shoulder to soothe his boyfriend and Scoups just nodded in response with smile reassuring that it was fine.

"Finally...we are home." Wonwoo was busy untying his shoelace, when suddenly Mingyu held him by his waist, back hugging him, "I love you, hyung. I know I say it everyday but I can't get enough of saying it to you..." A small smile grew on Wonwoo's face after listening to his boyfriend's honey dipped words, he gently patted Mingyu's cheek, "I love you more". Mingyu kissed the hand that was caressing his cheek and turned Wonwoo around to face him.

"You were looking so damn handsome and sexy today at the shoot...I don't even have any words to describe how I was feeling then. Why do you have to be so beautiful and handsome at the same time...huh." Mingyu was playing with Wonwoo's small locks of hair those were falling on his forehead caressing it lovingly. Wonwoo was blushing pink and red, reason being Mingyu's words and actions. When Wonwoo looked into Mingyu's eyes, he found nothing else just love, those eyes were so genuine, he felt like there is nothing else in this world expect for those eyes and the person who owns them, his love Kim Mingyu. "You are the best person that I can ever have in my life, to support me, to appreciate me, to admire me, the reason for the source of my happiness in my life and I wish to be the same for you." Wonwoo was caressing Mingyu's biceps in smooth circles and then he felt like he needs to show his love through his actions so he went ahead and gave a long kiss on Mingyu's forehead. Mingyu was startled at first but then he just melted into that kiss. "You are the peace I crave in this chaotic world." With this words Mingyu kissed Wonwoo back on his forehead. Wonwoo was blushing like a beautiful red rose.

It was the best moments they were having after a very long time. Nothing to rush, just the perfect pace. Staring into each others eyes intensely, losing themselves for somewhat a minute, when suddely Wonwoo's phone rang, he fished out his phone from his pocket after excusing himself from Mingyu, the id indicated that it was Hoshi who was calling, "Why did you called?" Wonwoo was clearly annoyed by the unexpected interruption in their lovely moment, he was not annoyed by Hoshi but because of his timing for the call.

While he was talking to Hoshi, Mingyu was enjoying how annoyed his boyfriend was with Hoshi, he was clearly having fun but when he got a death glare from Wonwoo, he looked away. "Okay bye.. good night..see you tomorrow." And with this Wonwoo's hung up the call and then he turned towards his stupid boyfriend, "What's there to laugh..hah...I want to eat something..I am hungry." Mingyu frowned when he heard what Wonwoo said, "Huh....We were just having our precious time there and now you are hungry...really hyung!! I just can't leave it like that..." "Baby just make something for me to eat please...then we can continue from where we left...while watching a movie." Wonwoo said with a convincing face and with that he went to the bathroom to wash up and so did Mingyu.

Mingyu was going to cook some ramen as it was Wonwoo's favorite, but firstly he needs to freshen up.

"Hyung be quick, don't take much time."

"I will be quick." Wonwoo shouted from the bathroom.

Hie Readers,
So yes this is the Epilogue but it will be in 2 parts
Please wait for the second part
Till then please vote and comment

Always be smilie
Spread love not hatred
Love love 🫰