Drunk Talk

Mingyu got into the elevator, hitting the button for ground floor, but the elevator halted at the floor below to his surprise. As the door swung open there was Scoups standing ready to get on, "Oh Mingyu-ah" Scoups waved. " Hie, Hyung" Mingyu waved back. "Where are you heading this late at night?" Scoups enquired while getting on the elevator. "I am heading out for a drink." Mingyu stared at the ground to hide his disheveled face from crying. He knew that once Scoups will see his face he will get that he is upset about something so he was trying his best to ignore any eye contact. "Why are you going alone? Where is Wonwoo? If not you should have asked me for the company." Scoups was trying lookout for his baby brother not wanting to leave him alone in this state but knew it was no use pushing it. The elevator reached the ground floor with a ding sound. They both got out of it standing face to face. "Do you want me to accompany you? I was just going for a walk anyway." Scoups asked again. "No its fine, Hyung." Scoups turned on his heels with a slight wave to leave and so did mingyu, while watching Scoups leaving Mingyu felt like he can't take it anymore and he should share it with someone and there could no one be better then his hyung, so he called, "Hyung, can you please come with me?" Mingyu said with pleading eyes.
"Sure, I am always there for you kids to help."

They were sitting at a table and ordered soju, beer and side dishes along with it. Without wasting any time Scoups started, "So tell me what is bothering you ?" Scoups patted Mingyu's cheek lightly. "Wonwoo hyung...he is not being himself, he is ignoring me." Mingyu begin while dropping his head on the table. "Yah it will hurt later, so take it easy, first I need details to understand your situation better so we can try to sort some solution to it." Scoups said placing his hand between Mingyu's forehead and the table before it hits the table, lifting up, with a comforting expressions. The waiter came with their order, as they thanked the the waiter. Mingyu continued, "Hyung, It started when we had our two days off and you all were away and we were just chilling while drinking, we talked, ate, watched movies and the next day when I woke up, he was behaving strangely. In the beginning it was bareable but---." Mingyu stopped talking to have a sip of his drink. 'I should not be drunk and slow it down', Scoups thought to himself. He should be able to comprehend what Mingyu was saying and should be a big brother that he is. "I dont know what I did that made him like this, the actual thing is I don't remember anything from that night after getting drunk." Mingyu continued with gloomy expressions. "Why are you so dumb, Mingyu-ah?" Socups frowned. "I am sorry hyung, I am trying hard to remember what I did but--." Mingyu made a pouty face, which made Scoups's heart ache for his doengsean's situation.

"You know hyung, it is hurting me alot and I know that he is hurting himself while he is ignoring me. But I am feeling helpless with my dumbass memory." Mingyu was getting on a verge of tearing up. So Scoups got up and sat by his side so he can comfort the younger and he will not feel like being alone. As Mingyu was talking he started rubbing on his back to assure him that he was listening and was there for him. Mingyu was getting drunk with each and every sip he was taking and it was helping him to blurt out his misery in front of Scoups.

"Hyung, I like him alot since when I don't even know that. But its so real even if he doesn't feel the same way, I am happy by just being with him as his bestfriend." Scoups lets out a soft sigh while stroking Mingyu's head, "I know that since our predebut days." "What, you knew it since the beginning!" Mingyu was in a shock as it took him some time to process the newly discovered information, he thought there was no one who was aware about his feelings for Wonwoo. But the thought went away as soon as it came.

"But now its been almost 2 months. Its like we are in a cold war that too without a unknown reason. We have fights sometimes but not to the extent where we are not able to solve it within ourselves, but now its getting out of my hands." "I feel like whatever we had is slipping out of my hands just like the sand." "You are totally wasted in love and there is no way back" Scoups teased. "Hyung, its no time for teasing." Mingyu whinned with a sad puppy face, "Fine, You stupid big puppy, I will keep it for later." Scoups retorted while throwing his hands up in air, laughing at Mingyu.

Mingyu was determined to spill his heart out today so he carried on, "When he hugs anyone of you, I also feel like hugging him but now a days even touching him has become difficult for me. I am craving for his presence in my life even though we are staying together, its so much worse." Scoups was listening attentively when Mingyu resumed his depressed chatter, "Today I tried to talk about what was happening and what is causing him to ignore me or is there anything that is causing him any discomfort from my side but it turned into fight which led us nowhere. Nothing got out from it, it just led us to frustration."

"I think you should give him some time as we all know how his personality is, there is no way in pushing him." Scoups said with a serious face. " And you stupid person, you should try to remember what you did." He flicked Mingyu's forehead." Ouch, I will do as you adviced and will be patient." Mingyu rubbed his forhead with little smile.

"Let's go, we need to sleep." Scoups said while getting up to leave, holding his hand forward for Mingyu to lean on him.

Hie Readers,
Hope enjoy the plot guys
Vote and comment please

Always be smilie
Share love not hatred
Love love 🫰