Quarrel

In midst of their busy schedule there were only weekends that were free for them, but Wonwoo was working on saturday for a magazine shoot, Mingyu was alone in their apartment being bored waiting for Wonwoo to arrive. "When will you be back from work?" Mingyu texted Wonwoo, "Will take 1hour more max." He got a reply, it was surprising for Mingyu but he felt hopeful after so long. So Mingyu planned to cook Wonwoo's favorite food to uplift his mood and then he was going to talk about their issues and how they can solve them together. There was nothing they cannot solve by being together. They had fights before but talking it out was always the best solution for them. So as soon as he read the text he went straignt to the kitchen to look for the ingredients that were required for cooking, 'Waaa...We have everything, its a relief' he thought while chopping some veggies. How can even a small text can lift up his mood, he was also surpried by his antics.

After about an hour later Mingyu was done with his cooking, watching TV while waiting for his hyung to arrive so they can have dinner together. As if on cue the door bell rang, he rushed to open the door, "Hi hyung, how was the day?" "Ohh...it was good." Wonwoo replied making his way through the door closing it behind him. "Ohh thats nice...Hyung just go and freshen up, we will have dinner together, I have prepared your favourites." Mingyu came from the kitchen with a glass of water passing it to Wonwoo. "Okay....I will be back in 15mins." Wonwoo went towards the bathroom while nodding in response.

Mingyu arranged the table, everything was set on the table, room was filled with aroma, food was ready releasing its aroma. They both were sitting opposite each other, eating silently. To clear the awkwardness in the air Mingyu begin talking, "Is it to your liking?". "Yes, it is." Wonwoo said with a straight face picking at his food. "Hyung" Mingyu called but Wonwoo's attention was elsewhere. Mingyu called him twice, "Hyung, earth to Wonwoo, are you even listening I am trying to start a conversation and your are being zoned out." "Oh, I am sorry Mingyu-ah, I don't feel like eating I think I should have some rest, food was great though" Wonwoo was ready to leave, when Mingyu held Wonwoo's hand stopping him in his track, getting up from his chair with a loud sigh to face wonwoo and snapped at him, the water was getting overboard and it needed to stop, "I wanted to talk to you about you and me, about us and no you can't go anywhere, you can't escape from this, you will have to talk about it today itself, we shouldn't drag it anymore. I was going to take it easy earlier, so I planned this dinner but I don't think you want to talk it out the way I wanted it to be." "What are you talking about?" Wonwoo retorted with a frown. "You definitely know what I am talking about Hyung, its about you ignoring me and avoiding even a sligthest physical contact. What have I done that you are being like this, is it that difficult for you to tolerate me?" Mingyu scowled at wonwoo. "I TOLD YOU AND OTHERS TOO ITS NOTHING JUST STRESS, WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE THING." Wonwoo said with utmost frustration clearly visible on his face. The atmosphere was overwhelming and was getting out of hand.

They were together for almost 9 years so they knew each and everyone very well. Mingyu was so sure that Wonwoo was surely burying something deep inside from him and he was going to find it out today. "Hyung, I know its difficult for you to express your feeling so easily unlike me, but for just once get it all out." Mingyu pleaded with softened expressions with a comforting tone, not wanting the situation to get out of his hands. "Mingyu, there is nothing to talk about." Wonwoo was trying to free himself from Mingyu's grip but to no success.

"Hyung, you know that you are hurting me and I too know that you too are hurting yourself, Just say what I have done wrong, I will apologize for it and we can just go back to where we were." Mingyu said with almost teary eyes. 'I can't do that, it will just cause harm to everyone' Wonwoo's mind was in chaos, "I am going to have some sleep. I need some alone time." With this he yanked his hand and was out of the kitchen, straight to his bedroom.

Mingyu was left speechless just standing in the kitchen alone, having no clue what to do, tears rolled down his cheeks, wiping them vigorously with the back of his hands, "Fine I will leave you alone, just do whatever you want to do. I will not bother you anymore." He said loudly enough so wonwoo can listen him loud and clear.

Wonwoo was sitting on his bed, teary eyes thinking about Mingyu's words of plea, 'I am hurting him so bad, he doesn't deserve this, he deserves better. He doesn't deserve a coward like me." thinking in between sobs, his heart was sinking deep into the dark pit that he was hurting the person whom he loved since he was a teenager, when he was not even aware what love was meant to be and when he knew what it was, it was Mingyu. All fears and emotions we feel can't be rationalised. They are just how they are. He wanted to pour his heart out in front of someone, but he was not sure who that person must be, he wanted someone who can give him a proper advice and lead him to the right path.

Mingyu felt like drinking and to wash away all his pain and suffering by getting drunk. "I am heading out for a drink, you can have your precious sleep." Mingyu taunted while shutting the door with a loud thud to their apartment with a heavy heart, to have some alone time. Nothing is right, it can't be fixed he thought to himself. Everything is ruined.

Hie Reader,
Just be patient with the plot everything will be settled eventually
Please keep on voting and commenting for my encouragement

Always be smilie
Share love not hatred
Love love 🫰