Feelings

The air around them which was calm earlier, was now becoming stiff and awkward making the atmoshpere heavy, "We need to TALK" Wonwoo halted his feet while looking at them with stressing on the word 'talk', playing with the hem of his sweatshirt. "Huh" Mingyu was a step ahead, halted and turned around to face Wonwoo. "I am really sorry, I ignored you, avoided you and I immensely regret doing all that." Wonwoo lifted his face to look straight into Mingyu's eyes, listening to Wonwoo's words, Mingyu went into a dazed state unable to process the situation at his hand, there were lot of mixed feelings in the younger's eyes. "Hyung--" Mingyu tried to say something in response but was silenced by Wonwoo, "Shhhh, Please let me complete or else I will again lose my encouragement to say this, so please listen to me patiently, okay..." Mingyu gestured for Wonwoo to continue, "I know I was hurting you with my actions and I am earnestly sorry about it. Wi...will you please give me a chance to make everything right?" Wonwoo said stammering on his words with hope in his cat like eyes. "Hmmm" Mingyu nodded for Wonwoo to continue what he was going to say, Mingyu was also planning to talk about the same thing so he was relieved that it was going to get sorted soon. "The day we were having our holiday and we were drinking, you drank a lot and in that moment you---" "I CONFESSED, I remembered it and I am sorry for that." Mingyu suddely interrupted Wonwoo's speech, embarrassment clearly visible on his face.

Wonwoo lifted his hand placing it on Mingyu's soft cheek caressing it with his thumb, Mingyu's eyes got bigger with the sudden contact, "You should not be sorry for anything, as I said its me who should be sorry and about confession, it was not only the confession, you even kissed me after confessing and after that the next morning you forgot about it and that was hurting me." Mingyu was stunned after hearing the whole scenario, he remembered just the half of it, cursing himself inside for what he did but was glad that Wonwoo was not angry about it, "I..I...--" "Just let me complete, okay!" Wonwoo said in a soft soothing voice which miraculously helped Mingyu to calm down. Wonwoo took Mingyu's hands in his, holding them firmly, eyes filled with love, "Just being friends is not enough for me, I am tired of labeling our relationship as friendship. Lets just get to the point. You are not alone in this, I too have feelings towards you, since the very beginning, when we met for the first time as trainees in the green basement room, you were the one to approach me first, as an introvert person I was too nervous to strike a conversation with anyone. But you made it easy for me to get to know everyone." Mingyu was awestruck by the sudden revelation from Wonwoo, but his heart was pounding with happiness and he was on the edge of shading tears of joy but he was holding them back for Wonwoo to complete his speech.

"You were the reason for my endurance towards our 4years of traniee period. There were times when I wished to give up on being an idol but you kept encouraging me through, always looking out for me whenever I was being quiet or distant. Earlier I use to think that it must be just attraction but as the time went on I fell deeper into the ocean of love. As you know I can't swim though, then to I....I want to dive deep into it." Wonwoo laughed sarcastically. "I know it was a bad joke, but jokes apart, even though you are younger then me you are the one who looks after me, caring for me with your small gestures, like cooking for me when I am busy with playing games and even feeding me. There are lot more things that I adore about you like your canines, the mole on your cute nose and your left cheek, your tan skin just everything, if I keep it going the whole night will not be enough for that. I just want to say that till now I was thinking about others, making it hard for you along with me but now I am going to listen to my heart and embrace my feelings for you, the person whom I have been loving since the day I met. I promise to always protect your precious emotions and to cherish every moment of my life with you being in it. I Love You with all my heart Mingyu." Wonwoo was almost breathless when he finished his heartfelt monologue. Mingyu was listening with all his attention entirely on Wonwoo straing at him with teary eyes, with heart running at a speed of a rocket, with a blast of serotonin in his body which made him feel immense happiness, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Mingyu" wonwoo gestured patting Mingyu's cheek gently, wiping the tears away. "Oh ...ah.... Sorry hyung, I..I was lost in your words." Wonwoo gave a sweetest smile like a beautiful crescent moon saying, "I talked a lot today right....I know I am not good with words but I tried my best to pour my heart out. Ummm...Don't you want to say something?" Wonwoo said moving his hand towards back of his neck in embarrassment. "You have no clue hyung, I have a lot of things that I want to tell you. Ever since I understood what is love and who is the person I love, it was you then and it will always be you Wonwoo." Wonwoo was already aware about Mingyu's feelings but listening to it again when they are sober it felt like he heard it for the first time. It was like he was on a seventh heaven. He was looking at Mingyu with expectant eyes fo him to continue, "You are the person who taught me how to be persistent with your thoughtful words, how to be mature and how to take decisions firmly. I also admire your calm and composed personality unlike your recent behavior though." Mingyu flashed a teasing smirk at Wonwoo raising his brows. But Wonwoo was melting in Mingyu's smooth and husky voiced words ignoring the younger's tease, which were making him dizzy in a good way though. Soon it was going to be sunset, the reason they came to the beach was for the view of sun immersing into the ocean spreading its beauty near the horizon but they were lost in each others presence.

"You are the person who is essential for my life. The days you were ignoring me, I felt empty within my heart. It was like someone has stolen my life source, I was missing you so badly even though you were right in front of me." Mingyu felt like heat rushing towards his cheeks, blushing rosy pink, with each and every word that was spilling from his mouth. "As I said that day, I Love you tons, with my every heartbeat. You were my past, I want you to be my present and my future through all rains and shines." Mingyu took Wonwoo's hand and gave a soft peck on his knuckles. Wonwoo was suddely awakened by the kiss and was insanely blushing at it, he was stunned to utter a word.

The sun was nearing to the surface of the sea to dive deep in it, coloring everything in the shades of orange and yellow. The view was pleasing to the eyes. Both gazing at the setting sun, holding hands, "Hyung, Can I kiss you, this time I am totally sober?" It was so sudden that it took few seconds for Wonwoo to arrange his words before reacting to the question. "Ahh....Yes you can."

Hie Readers,
Thanks for keeping up with this ff
Here it is their confession towards each other just let me know how you feel about it
Enjoy reading
Its coming to end stay tuned

Always be smilie
Spread love not hatred 🫰