Missing

During promotions it was evident and visible to everyone that there were some issues between Wonwoo and Mingyu and they were worried sick, but thought that it might be too soon for their interference. Even the staff was beginning to get suspicious of the situation and started questioning Scoups about it but he covered-up indicating it as stress, he said that its just for time being. As a most trusted person everyone had faith in him to handle the situation by his means.

Scoups planned for a weekend getaway for the members in a hope to lighten the atmoshpere and to relieve the exhaustion. They were going to set off for the outing on the saturday afternoon. "Listen up guys we are going for a outing this weekend, get ready for refreshment." Scoups yelled with joy audible in his tone making everyone to exhilarated for the upcoming escape from their schedule. Everyone was delighted after the news of their weekend plan and were eager for some joy.

"Are you ready?" Scoups asked with a cheerful smile on his face, "Ohhhh Hyung we are more then ready for this!!!" Seungkwan spoke animatedly, elevating everyone's mood. Reaching their destination it took them two hours to reach there, it was a beautiful wooden cottage with heavenly view of a lake surrounded by lushed green trees, with a indoor pool and all the required amenities needed for a stay. They were going to have barbaque, so the work was divided in two groups one being the cooking team and the other being the cleaning team. The food was appetizing which was savored along with alcohol and drinking games. Scoups was contented while watching his members laughing, enjoying their time, but he was worried for Wonwoo.

Seungkwan and Seokmin were stuck to karaoke singing dancing to the beats, "Hyung, come on join us." Seungkwan signaled Mingyu, but he was not in a mood for that so he just nodded a 'no'. But Seungkwan was not going to take no for an answer, "Hurry up will you?" "Fine" taking the microphone in his hand, he choose a ballad, singing with all his heart, feeling the song and its lyrics along with it. Wonwoo was just standing their being a bystander admiring his members with a small curve on his lips. "Mingyu-ahh, its 100, you scored 100!!!" Seokmin went on to hug Mingyu as if they have won some big award, everyone present in the room started screaming with joy. Suddenly when mingyu went on to hug wonwoo, wonwoo was stunned to act on his own, unable to react in the situation, just side hugged him which as awkward as strangers hugging, mingyu's inside felt twisted and it was very much obvious on his face which did not went unoticed by wonwoo, he felt weak by the look on the face of his beloved but he was clouded by his thoughts. The trip was fun, members enjoyed their time, it was little better for Mingyu though, unlike for Wonwoo.

Wonwoo was tired of answering the same questions with the same answers to everyone. But nobody was ready to accept that nothing was wrong. He knew he was making it difficult for his members by making them worried for him. But he was not finding courage in himself to express his turmiol and his hampered emotions to anyone. He was having negatives thoughts that it would have been better if Mingyu would have not confessed to him, they were better being best buds and wished that nothing would have happened that night, so his life would have been different then what it is now.

Wonwoo was playing on his gaming console in his bedroom even though him being a best player, he was getting constant hits and he was restarting it againg and again, but deep down he was missing Mingyu, missing their laughs together and mingyu's antics when he is with him. He knew he was creating a void in their relationship and was pushing mingyu further and further away from him. His heart was breaking in small pieces and he was not able to gather them and fix it. He was missing how mingyu used to ask him about what he will like to eat for dinner or for their lunch, his midnight snacks. Wonwoo was craving for Mingyu's smile with his canines showing like a bright day of summer which used to brighten up his days and nights. Wonwoo missed them being domestic in thier apartment.

Whereas in the living room Mingyu was watching a variety show with a lot of puns here and there but there was no laughter, not even a small smile on his face, his heart was in a deep pit hurting, he never saw this coming in his life that Wonwoo will ever ignore him. He was craving for wonwoo's usual presence in his life even though they were living together something was missing from his life. The hugs and holding hand were left behind which he was so familiar with, the comfortable silence they were used to was now getting suffocating. Wonwoo's significance was so crucial in his life, he can't even imagine his life without him being in it.

Mingyu was missing their little talks at their home and them playing games together. 'I dont want us to be apart', he thought to himself. He was totally unaware about the strom that was going on in Wonwoo's mind that was destroying him from within. He felt helpless and stupid for his forgetfulness. But he decided to end this mess by talking to wonwoo once and for all as soon as he gets a chance or he will have to create it. Till then he decided to focus on the work at his hand, there were a lot of jobs that were lined up for him.

But they both were so indulge in each others life that it was getting exasperating for them with each passing day to keep up with even small events.

Hie Reader,
Thank you for keeping up with my fic
Vote and comment on it please
And let me know how you enjoy it

Always be smilie
Share love not hatred
Love love🫰