Love

"But before that...." Mingyu went forward closing the gap between them, putting his hands around Wonwoo's waist, embracing Wonwoo into tight and a warm comforting hug, with that Mingyu again said those precious words, "I love you, Hyung", Wonwoo leaned in slowly melting into the comfort of mingyu's arms, lacing his hands around Mingyu's neck, listening to the words for which he was waiting for years, tears rolling down his eyes, snuggling deeper into the hug closing his eyes with a sweet smile on his lips, "I love you too, Gyu". Both were lost into each others warmth, hearts beating in a rhythm like a soft melody.

Mingyu pulled back gently staring at Wonwoo's glistening eyes, cupping Wonwoo's cheeks, he wiped the tears and kissed his cheeks where the tears were before, "Now I can kiss you on the lips, right?" "NO, if you keep on asking the same thing again and again, I won't let you kiss me." Wonwoo said with a teasing tone, leading to a pout on Mingyu's face, "Yes you can, you stupid puppy" Wonwoo flicked Mingyu's forehead, Mingyu whinned rubbing his forehead, "Enough with teasing...Hyung. Now I am going to kiss you for real."

Staring into each others eyes intensely under the starry night sky, both of them craving for more, butterflies were dancing in Wonwoo's stomach as Mingyu leaned in, pulling Wonwoo closer by his waist, towards his chest with a slight jerk startling him from a sudden movement, swiftly connecting their lips together for a long and awaiting kiss. The kiss was different this time from their drunk kiss, it was warm and assuring that the love they have for each other will never fade, no matter what, it was the end of the storm in their lives. Wonwoo's hand reached for Mingyu's face caressing his cheeks gently, closing his eyes to feel the passion of their kiss, the sound of waves in the falling night sky was a delight to their moment. "Hyung, your lips are so soft, I can kiss you day and night" Mingyu spoke between the kiss with a slight grin, which was felt by Wonwoo near his lips, he was a blushing mess, feeling the heat rushing towards his ears turning them crimson red.

In that instance Mingyu parted Wonwoo's lips slipping his tongue in, to taste each and every corner of Wonwoo's mouth, sending wild tremors down Wonwoo's nerves, feeling giddy himself from the intense passion that was flowing through his body. Their tongues were clashing together, dancing to the rhythmic beating of their heart's music, teeth bumping, relishing the pleasure of the moment, their bodies pressed together craving more for each other's warmth and touch. Wonwoo's hands went into Mingyu's hairs, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. They were kissing for almost a minute when.....

Their hearts were thumping wildly, lungs begging for air, when Wonwoo pulled back, both were panting heavily from their oh so intense kissing session, staring into Mingyu's questioning eyes for almost a minute, "Lets go to the hotel, I don't want to freeze here near the ocean." Wonwoo held Mingyu's hand pulling him towards their car, Mingyu was stunned by Wonwoo's words but he immediately stabled himself, "We can continue from where we left, right WONU?" Mingyu teased wiggling his eyebrows now walking together with Wonwoo, stressing on 'WONU'. "Yah.....where are your manners, you think you can call me by my name now that you have kissed me...." Wonwoo said with a stern voice to show his fake anger but failing in a way, unable to control his smile, looking away to hide the tint of pink on his cheek. Mingyu felt proud from his successful teasing grinned wider, getting a hit in response on his shoulder, "Awa....that hurts, now you are hitting me, just few minutes after kissing me like a crazy person. You are so mean." Mingyu said while rubbing his shoulder dramatically as if it was painful with a sad face. "I sometimes don't get why I love you, now shut up and start the car will you!" Wonwoo got into the car shaking his head with a sigh, gesturing Mingyu to get into the driver's seat. "Lets go" Mingyu yelled. 'He is looks so happy today, I want him to be happy each and everyday just like today and I will make sure it happens.' Wonwoo smiled to himself looking at Mingyu who was driving, humming to the music that was being played on the player with a brightest smile plastered on his face.

The drive was silent untill Mingyu spoke, "Shall we go have dinner before heading to the hotel?" Wonwoo looked in Mingyu direction nodding, "Sure as you wish, baby." 'Baby' The nickname was cherry on their confession, 'Is he going to be this sweet towards me from now on, I won't be able to control myself, oh my god just keep me sane.' Mingyu was blushing insanely, his tan skin was turning red, unable to utter a word of response. Wonwoo was satisfied from the way Mingyu was reacting to his advances grinning from ear to ear proudly.'He is so cute.'

They reached a diner where they decided to have something, as it was late at night there was no one around which was a relief as it was also a off season for a beach trip. "What are you going to order?" Mingyu asked while he was scanning the menu, "Whatever you are having, is fine." Wonwoo answered while texting Scoups that they will be heading to the hotel after their dinner. Mingyu placed their orders after thinking carefully about Wonwoo's likes and dislikes. "When are we leaving for home then?, Mingyu asked to strike a converstaion to break the silence, "Why, don't you want to spend time with me alone? If you wish we can go home now after dinner, its just 2-3 hours drive you know that right." Wonwoo was fond of teasing Mingyu since the very beginning, he got the best and desired reactions from Mingyu always, Mingyu shook his head vigorously, " Nooo.....I was just asking, why...why would I not want to spend time with someone I love." "So just enjoy this moment, you don't have to try so hard to please me, you are enough for me as you are, we both don't need words to fill up the space between us, the silence we have sometimes is also comfortable for us. I just want to spend this beautiful night with you here alone. Before going back to our usual life." Wonwoo held mingyu's hand, intertwining their fingers together to ease him and gave a heart melting smile which was reciprocated by mingyu in return.

Hie Readers,
Enjoy reading
Please vote and comment
Which will encourage me to write more such fics

Always be smilie
Share love not hatred 🫰