Love and Desire

Checking in at the reception lobby, Wonwoo went to Mingyu who was sitting at the couch, "Come on, we got the keys. Lets head to our suite." he showed the keys in his hands with a slight grin. 'Our suite, am I comprehending the words right?' Mingyu was having butterflies dancing in his system, he was just feeling happiness inside nothing else and was just following wonwoo absent mindedly towards their shared suite.

As soon as Wonwoo opened the door and entered the room his eyes saw a mesmerizing view, he went stright to the balcony that was attached to the living room, 'waaaa.... its so beautiful the ocean and the night sky..... hurry up Mingyu-ah, you need to see this...hurry up na.' Wonwoo gestured Mingyu to hurry up and was lost in the night sky with beautiful stars above and the sea flowing smoothly...but when he felt like two hands hugging his waist from behind, he flinched a bit but then leaned into the touch with a sweet smile, he felt like he was at the most safest and comfortable place he could ever find on earth, in his arms, in his Mingyu's arms, ohhh where he wished that he could stay forever. "You are way more beautiful then all the beautiful things in the world..." Mingyu rested his chin on Wonwoo's shoulder bumping his cheeks with Wonwoo's, "you smell soooo good hyung...i just love your sent" Mingyu gave a quick peck on Wonwoo's shoulder which melted his heart, tightening his grip on Mingyu's hands to savor the moment....

Wind was blowing silently, caressing their hairs, it was the best night of their life. They were lost in to their each others arms, there was nothing that can pull them apart from now on. ''Hyung" with this suddenly Mingyu pulled Wonwoo around, starling him, so now they were standing face to face, staring intently into each others eyes. Mingyu eyes were desperate when he swiftly went on to kiss Wonwoo's neck, which was willing accepted when Wonwoo moved his neck to give him access so he can have his way there kissing him. While he was kissing Wonwoo, his hands went towards the hem of Wonwoo's shirt untucking it, sliding his hands under Wonwoo's shirt, feeling his bare skin underneath, "Wh...what are yo___" Wonwoo's speech was halted when Mingyu's forefinger landed on his lips , "Shhhh......we have to continue from where we left, right!!" Wonwoo was dazed by Mingyu's unexpected actions, he just nodded in response gripping Mingyu's arms tightly as he was taken aback. Then slowly the kisses went towards Wonwoo's ears while Mingyu was tracing his fingers on Wonwoo's waist. The feeling was out of the world, the pleasure both of them were having was like a electric current that was flowing through their bodies awakening each and every cell within... The situation was getting more and more intense as Mingyu's lips traveled from kissing Wonwoo's jawline towards his lips, the kiss was overflowing with emtions, it was more needy and desperate, while Mingyu's hands were still roaming under Wonwoo's shirt on his toned stomach caressing it.. Wonwoo was feeling every sensation when Mingyu was touching him all over and within, unable to process any thoughts in his mind just moaning his name like its the only word he knows nothing else.....,"Mingyu-ahhhhh... le..lets go insid...inside please.." he was mumbling between their kissing session which was almost inaudible. When abruptly Mingyu pulled back from the kiss with a mischievous smirk on his face, "Fine lets go."

Mingyu held Wonwoo's hand and dragged him along towards the bedroom. They were standing near the edge of the bed panting from their makeout session, the atmosphere around them was getting heavy and overwhelming, when Mingyu pushed Wonwoo on the bed gently, hovering above him, grinning widely, "You can't even imagine, that you are looking damn hot right now with your disheveled hair and clothes. I just can't control myself hyung..." Mingyu groaned in disbelief and smashed his lips against Wonwoo's, inserting his tongue in Wonwoo's mouth tasting every each and every corner of there, along with soft moans. Wonwoo was lost in the pleasure that he was receiving from Mingyu's actions, he was feeling like he was on the heaven's gate, like he needed nothing other then this, it was just perfect. Wonwoo's hand went towards Mingyu's hairs to pull him close to deepen their kiss, he was getting restless, and was craving for more of Mingyu's touch over his body... when without breaking their kiss, Mingyu's hands went on to unbotton Wonwoo's shirt, and the very next movement it was lying somewhere on the bedroom's floor. Wonwoo was blushing pink and red when he realized that he was half naked and Mingyu was eyeing him with a smirk, "Will you stop looking at me now..." Wonwoo hissed in embarrassment, "I won't, i don't want to." With this Mingyu gave a very soft yet long kiss on Wonwoo's right collarbone....then he kissed the other collarbone with the same intensity. Wonwoo was feeling nothing else just pure pleasure and was so immersed in the way Mingyu was showering him with kisses all over, while his hands were busy caressing Mingyu's hair and back, stroking it with the same intensity. Mingyu was kissing Wonwoo's stomach with so much intensity, but then Wonwoo halted him with a jerk, "Why i am the only one who is naked?" Without waiting for any response from Mingyu he got up while leaning on his elbows, now he was sitting, whilst Mingyu was on his knees staring down at him curiously, "What are you implying?" "What i am saying is..." Wonwoo's hands went straight towards Mingyu's shirts untucking it from his pant, then unbuttuoning it slowly with a smirk on his face, Mingyu willing helped wonwoo to remove his shirt...."You are nothing less from being hot." Mingyu was blushing like a red cherry when Wonwoo complimented him, he was very well aware about his handsomeness but when he heard it from Wonwoo it was he has achieved everything in this world.

Wonwoo was mesmerized when he was looking at Mingyu's toned chest and abs, its not as if he has not seen him shirtless, but it was way more different this time because he knew that Mingyu was his and no one can take him away from him. "Why you have to be so hot and cute at the same time...Kim Mingyu, its not fair you know!" Wonwoo arched his brows while his hand were roaming on Mingyu's toned chest, feeling every inch of his skin and the well built muscles, "Like what you are touching?" Mingyu wiggled his eyebrows mischievously, Wonwoo was so intrigued and just nodded in response scooting closer towards Mingyu. There was something that was twisting and turning in his stomach, desires to give more in reuturn for what he was receiving, he leaned closer, kissing Mingyu near his collarbone earning a soft moan in reutrn, which encouraged him more. Wonwoo was kissing Mingyu's neck when his hands were caressing Mingyu's chest gently earning loud moans from him, Mingyu was losing himself to Wonwoo..."Hyung I...I can't take it any...anymore.." Mingyu jerked Wonwoo to face him, "But...but i don't want you hurt you." Wonwoo was so touched by Mingyu's words, 'he cares so much for me, he is even ready to sacrifice his desire for my safety... why you have to be so good in every aspect...I just can't control myself from loving you more and more'. Wonwoo flexed his hand to caresse Mingyu's cheek fondling it softly, "You can't hurt me in anyway...I will be fine." And gave a small peck on Mingyu's lips with a smile. "You know we dont have condoms or even the lube with us, it will hurt tomorrow for sure, will you be fine...?" Mingyu was visibly concerned but when Wonwoo hugged him and whispered seductively in his ears, "I will be fine as long as its you, who will be doing it.." with a kiss on his ears sending sweets chills down Mingyu's body turning him on, "As you wish baby..am all yours to claim....."

Hie Reader,
As its my first fic I tried my best to write this chapter
I don't know if it will be to you alls liking but yes here it is...please read
Vote and comment too
It was the final chap for this fic
Will be coming back with something different till then take care you all

Always be smilie
Spread love not hatred 🫰