Conflicted

After everyone left to enjoy their plans Wonwoo and Mingyu were sitting in their shared apartment's living room deciding on whether to order takeouts or they should just cook some ramen and have some beer and keep takeouts for their next night. 'Should I cook some ramen and popcorns and then we can enjoy our movie?' Mingyu spoke while heading towards the kitchen and Wonwoo followed behind while thinking, 'Sure it will be the best' Wonwoo answered with excitement as he loved ramen made by Mingyu.

Ramen was delicious as always, as it was gobbled up in no time, the duo then dig into buttery popcorn while enjoying their beer along with it. Their plan was plain compared to others but was relaxing to them. Wonwoo was just on his first can of beer whilst Mingyu was already on his second and was getting drunk as he was a light head. ''Enough drinking, you are already drunk'' Wonwoo held Mingyu's hand to stop him with a stern voice, 'Please, Hyung let me enjoy for today' Mingyu took a sip from his can with his cute and puppy face and as Wonwoo was soft for Mingyu's this side he nodded to let him enjoy it for today. As he finished his third can Mingyu was totally wasted and was babbling and mumbling. Wonwoo was just admiring his antics and cuteness, restraining himself from pinching those puffy cheeks and to kiss them. Drunk Mingyu is lot to handle, he is like a giant so caring for him when he is drinking like there's no tomorrow it can be handful but a very sight for your eyes specially for Wonwoo's eyes.

'Hyung, Why are you so perfect!' Mingyu spilled, 'Yah, what are you --' before Wonwoo could complete his sentence, Mingyu spoke again with oh so soft voice of his, 'Wonwoo hyung, I really like you and admire you alot, I dont know what to do about it, its been years now.' After listening to the confession Wonwoo was frozen in a state of shock, his heart was beating like it might pop out of his mouth anytime soon and his mind was fogged by the words, even before he can collect his toughts together, 'Hyung, Can I kiss you?' Mingyu moved closer and blurted the words by which Wonwoo was dumbfounded to the point where he was left speechless yet again, like being stuck at the place and even before he could respond to the question, Mingyu's lips came crashing down on his, Wonwoo's eyes went wide and heart was on fire like it will burn him down with the heat of that moment. There were butterflies in his stomach, he was waiting for this day to come since when he was also not sure about it. He slowly closed his eyes drifting into the flow, to dive deep in to the kiss, to savor it to his hearts content and to treasure it for iternity as their first kiss. Mingyu's lips were so soft on his, the kiss was bitter as the taste of alcohol was still lingering on their lips, but he was losing his control, wanting more of it and to blame it on alcohol but suddenly Mingyu pulled back and was just staring in his eyes with a cute puppy smile on his face and then the very next moment he was lying down on the couch leaving Wonwoo with lot of mixed feelings and thoughts, enough to keep him up for the whole night to think.

Wonwoo layed Mingyu on the couch and and covered him with a warm fluffy comforter, he caressed his face softly and was staring stupidly at the sleeping person whom he loved since he met. After that he went to his bedroom, getting on his bed when all the mixed emotions came crashing down on him, did Mingyu just confessed to him and kissed him or was it just the beer talking and doing all this but he was sure that at that moment he was overwhelmed and happy like never before. But he was so sure that mingyu will not remember a thing that he did and said because he was so drunk and wasted, he decided to keep this to himself and just to go with the flow which he was doing since the beginning by hiding his feelings.

But this time it was going to be different because they have already kissed each other and Wonwoo was totally aware of it. He was thinking how he will face Mingyu tomorrow when he will be totally sobered up. It will be so awkward for him because his mind was so not ready to ignore or forget that moment which gave him a warm feeling of love. The whole night went on while thinking about all the things that came to his mind like if he accepts his feelings will it be okay, will he be able to keep it a secret from the outside world or will it harm his lovely family of thirteen people which was dear to him and if he kept denying his feelings it will eventually lead to pain, suffering and longing.

The night went with the trail of thoughts and Wonwoo kept twisting and turing in his bed because of all the uneasy feelings that he was having in his heart as well as in his mind.

It will be difficult for him to hide his agitation from his members, he knew it, but he was going to try his best to compose himself for the sake of everyone and not to make them worry for him.

Hie readers,

I tried writing a little bit of a lengthy chapter
I will try to keep on improving my writing So please bare with me
Write me in comments how you feel about this chapter
Vote for the story
Stay there for new chapter
Always be Smilie
Spread love not hatred
Love love🫰