Be Selfish

Trying to immerse himself in his gaming session, because the thoughts won't leave him alone, he was sleep deprived not knowing what to do about it, their fight was emotionally damaging for both of them. He was unable to focus on his game as he was constantly getting hits and was missing his hits, his mind was still lingering in the words that Mingyu said to him, tears rolling down his eyes blurring his vision. He was having a desperate feeling of pouring his heart in front of someone, with whom he can trust with his secrets and can get a better advice about what he can do about it.

He called, "Hey, Hyung. Are you free right now? I need you please." "What happend? Are you okay? You don't sound well." Jeonghan said from the other side with a soft voice. "Just meet me now. I will tell you everything once we meet. Should I visit your unit?" Wonwoo sounded tormented and impatient. "Fine lets meet in my room."

Getting up from the ground, slipping on his slippers he got into the elevator. As he reached the door for Jeonghan's unit he started feeling anxious, he should have not come in the first place, now feeling like returning to his unit, but he needed a good talk so with trembling hand he pressed the door bell, now it was no turning back from here. The door slid open, "Ohh, you came. You were quick." Jeonghan moved aside from the door so Wonwoo can get in, "Ah, I....I just had nothing to do, so i was quick." Wonwoo said while making himself comfortable on the couch, "Where's Scoups hyung, is he not home?". "He went out to buy something, so don't you worry we have a lot of time till he comes back. You can be at ease and tell me what's on you mind." Jeonghan came from the kitchen, sitting on the couch with two cups of hot chocolate handing one over to Wonwoo, Jeonghan sat beside him. Wonwoo was fidgeting with the cup in his hands, so Jeonghan held his hand to stop him from being nervous and gave him a assuring look that he can vent his every deep emotion.

"Hyung I feel like a coward, actually I am a coward." Wonwoo said with bitterness in his speech because of self disappointment, resting his head on the backrest. "Take it easy, Wonwoo-ya. Why are you calling yourself a coward?" Jeonghan asked stroking Wonwoo's hand in comforting circles. "Mingyu, he confessed to me about his feelings towards me. He likes me hyung." Jeonghan just nodded his head with a small, "okay" with it. "He even kissed me after saying that, now he doesn't even remember anything because he drank like there was no tomorrow and got wasted, how can a person forget such a important moment!" Wonwoo countinued. Jeonghan was way beyond shook by the kiss thing, he never expected it to be at this extent, "He kissed you and now he doesn't remember it! Ahhhh....What am I going to with that dumbhead?". "You do have feelings for him right and please don't ask me how I know it, we can keep it for sometime later." "Hyung, You knew it....mmm okay. I am in great dilemma. And its taking a toll on both of us and our relationship. I feel devastated." Depression was clearly evident in Wonwoo's each and every word. "What's making it difficult for you to accept how your heart feels?" Jeonghan asked with a seriousness on his face. "I am anxious because if I do accept my heart and if somehow the news gets out about it, it will be problematic for not only us but for every member and I don't want others to suffer for the sake of my happiness." Wonwoo said while looking at the ground, holding a big lump in his throat, unable to control the quaver in his voice. "Look sweetie, its a good thing that you love us, we are grateful about it and you know that we too love you right." Wonwoo nodded with a smile, so jeonghan continued, "And you know that we too have a right to have our own personal life aside from being an idols, so there are sometimes when we have to be selfish and just think whats good for us, and when there is love on the line you should keep yourself and the person you love as a priority." Jeonghan's words eased some of his stressed trail of thoughts. "You were avoiding him and he was hurting alot and you know how fragile he can be when it comes to emotions, it was apparent on his face that he was feeling lonely and sad. So you should try to talk to him and let him know that you also feel the same for him." Wonwoo nodded to jeonghan's words, Jeonghan gestured Wonwoo for a side hug opening his arms so he can lean on him.

"Suffering and making him suffer along with you is not the solution, you should be brave and acknowledge what you really want." Jeonghan said while patting Wonwoo's forearm making sure that he doesn't feel helpless or dejected. "Yes hyung, I will talk to him about it as soon as possible to fix the mess that I have created, so we can be together again. Wish me luck hyung. I am going to try my best for Mingyu." Wonwoo said with a wide smile on his face. "Thank you hyung, you are the best when it comes for seeking the best advice in such situations." Wonwoo snuggled closer for a more comforting hug, Jeonghan sighed with a soft smile, "Always there for you."

Wonwoo returned to their apartment, Mingyu was still not there since he went out after there fight, he was worried because it has been almost 2 hours now, so he called but it went unanswered, deciding to wait patiently, suddenly he heard the door to their apartment opening and closing from his room, it gave him surety that Mingyu has returned. So he went to sleep keeping their most anticipated talk for later with a better planning. Today he sought to solace sleeping on his soft feather like sheets feeling comfortable after very long, thoughts clear like a sky on a sunny day with no clouds to create any darkness, Wonwoo was finally going to listen to his heart and what it wanted since the beginning. The feelings of anxiety was replaced by a feeling of hope and felicity. So he decided to talk to Mingyu within their coming weekend holiday and he was going to ask Mingyu to visit a beach together just two of them no one else and for a night stay there.

Hie Readers,
Hope you all are doing well
Thanks for being patient with my ff

Always be smilie
Share love not hatred🫰