Chapter 13

Apparently Granny Sue made a dinner reservation for us at some fancy ass restaurant that the Kardashians go to because she saw us watching their show yesterday. She claims her and Kris Jenner are best friends.

We have all our bags packed in the car and changes of clothes ready to go because after we eat were going to the airport.

I don't know who's genius idea it was to have our flight be tonight because we literally have school in the morning.

Once we're ready Nick takes a picture of Eriss before shoving his camera in his tote bag.

I turn around and say goodbye to the house just like Miley in that one Hannah Montana episode before I shut the front door behind me.

We get in the car and listen to classical beethoven type shit on the way there.

Nick takes a picture of Chris and Matt in the back seat, he laughs as he does so because it caught him off guard.

"Nick lemme take a picture of you, your post is gonna be all us and none of you" Chris laughs as he takes Nick's camera. Nick turns around and smiles for the camera.

"I took a selfie before we left but I love your enthusiasm" He scoffs as Chris hands his camera back. I watch as he flicks through the pictures hes taken so far and smile in awe. He really is a good photographer. I see the pictures of Chris and Matt in the gas station, one of Eriss on the beach, one of Ash posing in front of Granny sue's wall, A horrific one Nick took of me this morning right as I woke up. Bad friend behavior for that one.

I grab my phone and think for a moment before turning around.

"Chris did you post your day 3 post yesterday?"

"Yeah I did, did you not see it?" He places his hand over his heart in pure offence.

I laugh as I go on Instagram to like and comment.

@christophersturniolo