Chapter 41

"Chris i'm gonna need you to stop asking me so many questions before i drop kick you across this whole parking lot" I warn Chris as we walk into CVS.

"what's wrong with questions?" Chris asks me as he rolls his eyes.

"You keep asking me about my relationship with your brother, it's creepy Chris" I fold my arms

"Hold on. How is that creepy?" Chris stops in his tracks.

"Because it's none of your business?" I feel my voice start to raise.

"First of all don't raise your voice we are in a public setting, second of all you could be my future sister in law so it kind of is my business." Chris shrugs as he counts on his fingers.

"We are literally in a cvs im sure little miss betty sue working behind the counter doesn't care if i raise my voice she probably can't even hear me. babe is one good sneeze away from death" I laugh at the sight of the old lady dozing off behind the pharmacy counter.

"don't disrespect her like that" Chris defends the fragile woman.

"Also Matt and I are not getting married any time soon so as of right now it is none of your business" I roll my eyes

"so you think you and Matt are gonna get married?" Chris' eyes grow wide.

"shut the fuck up right now Christopher" I roll my eyes before proceeding to walk to the snack isle.

"you mean Chrizztopher" Chris smirks

"No I don't"

"wait why are we literally in sync?" Chris gasps referring to the fact that our feet are stepping in the same direction at the same time.

I sigh, giving him a blank look. His enthusiastic smile falls as he scoffs in offense. "Am i not good enough to keep you company?"

"When did i say that?" I laugh at his obscured claims.

"You didn't, i was asking a question? smart ass" He rolls his eyes as we turn to walk down the infamous snack isle.

"oh my god you're Matt deprived" He gasps like a major light bulb just turned on in his head.

"Excuse me?" I furrow my eyebrows at his words.

"You miss Matt so you're like malfunctioning and shutting down" Chris snaps his fingers.

"Die" Is all I say before beginning to grab pretzels and hot cheetos off the shelf. "I can't be Matt deprived when he's literally outside waiting in the car for us".

"You know what I mean" Chris death glares me before dropping his expression at the sight of those barbecue fritos he goes fearl over. "HOLY SHIT JACKPOT" He raises his voice.

"i think I heard granny pants drop dead over there" I laugh referring to the old lady.

"Hey i don't know what your problem is with old lady's but you need to cut it out" Chris aggressively points at me.

"I don't know why you defend old lady's with your life Chris" I roll my eyes at him.

"I literally don't i don't know what you're talking about?"

"You literally do, you're practically in love with my grandma" I laugh

"Aww Granny Sue i miss her" His eyes go all heart shaped.

"point proven" I sigh.

we crab a few things from the candy isle before self checking out as fast as humanly possible. We make the mistake of printing out receipt as a literal yard old receipt stars coming out the machine. I forgot CVS adds a bunch of pointless coupons onto their receipt making it a mile long.