Chapter 6- Goodbye

Hey guys, thanks for hitting the goal so quickly! Please keep it up and please comment as well any suggestions you have and what you do aad don't like! I wont be offended, I really want some feedback please! -Danielle

He rushed inside, “What’s up?”

“Um…” Savannah looked over at the phone hoping for her to speak up. Silence.

“Yeah?” Niall laughed.

“Well Kayleigh got a little drunk last night and a guy kissed her, but she is crying right now thinking you’re going to break up with her, if you want to talk to her, she’s still on the phone,” Savannah said very, very quickly.

His facial expression didn’t change, but his eyes lost their sparkle. He grabbed the phone off the counter and held it to his ear.

“Niall, I-“

“Kayleigh, it’s fine. If what I heard was the truth it is fine. I trust you,” Niall interrupted her.

“Really?! Thank you Niall so much! I promise that’s the truth, I can’t wait to see you tomorrow!”

“Can’t wait either, how have you been?” he asked, smiling like an idiot. Wow, he really liked her.

He gave Savannah a ‘get out’ look so she ran back out into the backyard with everybody else.

“Glad you’re back,” Harry said, throwing his arm around her shoulder as she sat down.

She rolled her eyes and listened to the story that Zayn was telling, something about the first time he was recognized was when he was shopping for boxers and it was really funny. The girl bought the boxers that he picked up, but were too big, so he put them back.

Niall soon came back and everyone was just telling stories and having fun, but when eleven o’clock came, the tears began. The boys needed their sleep and Niall was getting on a plane at six thirty in the morning. The girls had things to do tomorrow to keep them busy and hopefully their minds off the boys.

*

Savannah woke up not just from the sun shining on her face from the window, but with a feeling that made her throw her guts up. She flung Harry’s arm off of her torso and ran to the bathroom. The second she got there she knelt down and threw up everything she had in her.

She felt Harry’s hand on her back, rubbing smooth circles while he held her hair back.

“You okay babe?” Harry asked as he handed her a tooth brush with toothpaste.

“Yeah, I don’t know what happened; maybe it was something I ate last night…” Savannah said. He helped her up off the floor so she could brush her teeth.

“I hate to leave you like this; do you want me to stay a little longer? I can tell them to leave without me…” Harry suggested.

“No no, it’s fine. Thanks though,” she said after rinsing out her mouth.

“Okay, well I’ll go and make breakfast, take your time,” Harry kissed her forehead before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Perrie and Zayn just stood in each other’s arms all morning, an hour of tears and a hard goodbye.

She drove him to the studio where the bus was waiting. They had to leave now if they wanted to get to Glasglow in time. It wasn’t that far, but they had to set up and do an interview at the hotel.

Eleanor and Louis had gone out to Starbucks to get not only for themselves, but for everyone else. They volunteered to use an excuse to be late.

“I’m really going to miss you,” Louis whispered.

“I’m really going to miss you more,” Eleanor whispered back.

“I love you,” Louis smiled.

“I love you too, but why are we whispering?” she asked laughing quietly.

“I don’t know,” he said obnoxiously loud.

Eleanor laughed as she grabbed the order off the counter and headed to the car.

Danielle had spent the night at Liam’s place so they could have more time together in the morning. It still bothered Danielle that he still hadn’t asked her to move in, but she didn’t want to beg, so she pushed it to the back of her mind.

“Have fun tonight, don’t find a new girlfriend,” Danielle winked.

“Don’t worry, nobody compares to you,” Liam smiled, giving her a kiss.

“I love you Li,” she hugged him, trying to hold back the tears.

“I love you too Danielle,” he held her in his arms, holding back the tears as well.

            So 4 votes and 2 comments.. Can we do it?