Chapter 12- Goodbye

Savannah's POV

"Zayn, open the door," I whispered.

By the time Harry and I got back and finished taking pictures with the remaining fans, it was around one in the morning.

I heard footsteps from the other side of the door and soon after, the door opened.

"What?" he asked.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure," he sighed and opened the door more so I could come in. "Are you hear to yell at me? I've already heard enough from the rest of the boys."

He looked exhausted and his eyes were red and puffy, he must have been crying.

"No, Zayn, I know you're not the happiest about this pregnancy, but you're still my brother," I said.

"I'm happy for you, but you guys aren't even engaged yet," he shook his head.

"Actually, we are..." I corrected him awkwardly.

He looked up at me with confusion and happiness in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm telling you now, and I'm telling you now because it happened today."

"Well congratulations," he hugged me with a smile on my face.

"Thank you, now after a long discussion with Harry, I wanted to ask you something," I smiled.

"Shoot," he said, signaling me to ask.

"Would you like to be the Godfather?" I asked nervously.

"Of course," he said, hugging me again. "Thanks Savannah."

"Well you ARE my only brother," I said jokingly. He rolled his eyes and we both laughed.

"So I guess I should go apologize to Harry..."

"Yeah," I nodded. "Plus, it's a long drive back to London so I should probably get going too."

"Just stay the night, we aren't leaving here until the morning anyway," he offered.

I nodded and followed Zayn out of the room. He went down the hall to go talk to Harry and I went to the couch to sleep.

Before I shut my eyes, I took a look at my new ring. It was beautiful, a diamond larger than most rings and a small infinity sign on either side of it.

*

I woke to the sound of someone screeching in pain. I picked my head up and looked in the kitchen and couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Louis asked.

"You," I snickered. He was attempting to make pancakes, and was clearly failing. There was a huge pile of burnt ones and he was probably screaming because he burnt himself.

"Let's see you try," he challenged me

"Okay, but I must warn you, Harry has taught me a few things in the kitchen," I sassed.

"Morning," Liam cheered as he walked down the hall without a shirt.

"Morning," Louis and I said in unison.

"Louis, I told you not to make breakfast anymore, especially after what happened last week," Liam shook his head as he dumped the plate of burnt pancakes in the trash.

"Oh God," I laughed, "What happened last week?"

"He started a fire and if Bobby wasn't here, he could have burnt the hotel down," Liam explained.

I nodded and laughed, while I continued to make the pancakes. "Would you mind taking over? I need to take off."

"Sure," Liam took the spatula from me. "Where are you going?"

"Home, I need to relax. Plus, I have a photo shoot tonight."

"Okay, well I saw Harry brushing his teeth in the bathroom if you want to say goodbye..."

I headed out of the room, but before I could make it to the bathroom, Louis screamed. "What is that?" he yelled.

I turned around, confused. "What is what?"

"That," he paused and pointed to my ring, "when did this happen?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. It happened last night," I smiled.

"Congradulations!" Liam yelled.

"Wait, you guys didn't know?" I asked, confused.

"We did, he has been talking about it for months, but he never said when he was going to," Louis explained.

"Oh."

"Yeah, well if you want pancakes before you leave, they're ready."

"Thanks," I said, before hurrying to the bathroom.

"Hey babe," Harry said, looking at me through the mirror.

"Hey, I'm gunna leave after breakfast," I told him.

"Why so early?" he turned around, leaning his butt on the counter.

"I want to get home, get off my feet and the photo shoot is tonight," I explained.

"Okay, well I'll miss you," he smiled and came towards me. He kissed me long and gentle.

"Ah, my eyes!" Niall screamed.

Harry and I quickly pulled away, both of us looking at Niall. We all started laughing and I loved the way Harry's chest rose and fell as he laughed, and the way he crinkled up his nose when he really thought it was funny.

"I guess I'll go use the other bathroom..." he said awkwardly.

"It's fine Niall, we'll leave," Harry smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his bedroom.

"Well that was awkward..." I laughed.

"Very," he added.

We sat in silence for a moment, staring at each other. The goodbyes never got easier, just harder.

"Don't cry babe," Harry wiped the tears away that I didn't even know were falling.

"I can't help it, it just happens," I giggled.

He smiled and pulled me in for another hug.

Goal: 12 votes 8 comments