Chapter 13- A night out.

Sorry for not updating in a while, I'm focusing on my regents exams and finals, so please understand that school comes first! I will definitely be updating more often as school is over in a week, so I wrote a short little chapter to hold you off for two days and then i will be up and running again!

My phone rang, so I picked it up without looking at who was calling.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Savannah,” a familiar voice replied. Eleanor.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing, how was the photo shoot?” she asked.

“Really good, but super exhausting,” I laughed.

“Aw, I can’t wait to see the pictures,” she said.

“Oh, I have to tell you something,” I told her.

“Tell me!” she cried.

“Well, it’s important, I wanna tell you in person!” I laughed.

“I’m coming over, bye!” she yelled and hung up before I could object.

I shook my head and laughed to myself. “Oh El…”

Within a few minutes, the doorbell rang. I unlocked the door and put my hand out so that my ring was on full display.

“It’s open,” I said, loud enough to hear through the door.

“What did you need to” she stopped mid-sentence as she walked through the door. Her eyes doubled in size and she smiled so widely. “When did this happen?” she screamed.

“Last night,” I smiled as she examined the ring.

“Oh my God, congratulations Savannah,” she squealed, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

“Thank you,” I laughed.

“So, let’s go out and celebrate!” she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the front door.

“Where are we going?” I asked, practically running to keep up with her.

“Out for drinks,” she explained. She jumped into the driver’s seat of her car and I got in the passenger.

Before she started driving, she texted Perrie and Danielle, letting them know we were coming to pick them up.

Soon enough, the four of us girls were at the bar taking shots. Danielle decided to be the designated driver, as she had to wake up early tomorrow for rehearsals, while the rest of us continued to drink. We stopped after we hit a point between buzzed and tipsy. None of us wanted to deal with a hangover tomorrow.

Danielle and Perrie congratulated me on the engagement once they found out, and after tonight, I couldn’t be more excited to get married to Harry.

He really was the man of my dreams. He’s easy to talk to about anything, he’s so understanding, he’s sweet, kind, funny, and has an amazing voice.