Chapter 10- Stop!

We just got back from the doctors, and Louis was forcing me to tell Zayn as soon as he came back from the store with Niall and Liam.

The second Niall walked into the suite, my stomach dropped.

“Savannah!” Niall yelled and ran towards me. Normally, I would have let him tackle me, but I don’t want anything to happen to the baby.

“What are you doing here?” Zayn smiled, pulling me into a hug.

“Uh, I have to talk to you,” I said uneasily.

“Okay, let’s go to my room,” Zayn said.

I followed him through the suite and into a bedroom and sat down next to him on the bed.

“So, what did you need to talk to me about?” he asked, curiosity in his eyes.

“Well, there’s something that I’ve been wanting to tell you for a week now, but I haven’t really had the chance and it’s not really something I wanted to say over the phone or on Skype,” I stalled.

“Just tell me, I’m sure it’s fine,” he reassured me.

“Well, I’m pregnant.”

“No really, what?” he asked, laughing.

“Zayn, I really wish it was something else, but I’m serious. Harry and I are having a baby.”

His eyes went from sincere to angry and he said nothing. He quickly got to his feet and stormed out of the room.

“Where the fuck is Harry?” I heard him yell. I got up and ran out to stop Zayn from doing something he would regret.

“What’s wrong?” Niall asked concerned.

“Harry knocked up my sister!” Zayn growled.

Louis looked at me and gave me a look that said congratulations, but he quickly looked back at Zayn with fear.

A quick moment later, Harry walked in the door and before he could even say a word, Zayn pounced.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Zayn yelled as he pinned Harry to the floor.

“I was just about to ask you the same thing,” Harry spat back.

“You got my sister pregnant? What were you thinking?” Zayn screamed before throwing a punch at him.

“Stop!” I yelled. I ran to go break them apart, but Niall stopped me. “Let me go!” I tried to wiggle out of Niall’s grip, but he was too strong.

Liam ran over with Louis to try and break them up. At this point, they were rolling around, throwing punches and cursing at one another.

“Zayn, it was my fault, not Harry’s. If you can’t be happy for me, then you’re clearly not a good friend to Harry and a bad brother to me. Just leave me alone,” I cried out in my last attempt to break it up before running out of the room.

I could tell that hurt him like a slap to the face. Zayn really cared about his family, but if he really cared about me and my feelings, he would have at least pretended to be happy for me.

“Savannah, wait!” I heard someone call from behind me as I stepped into the elevator. I hit the button to take me down to the lobby, hoping the doors would close before whoever was coming could get here.

Sadly, they made it in. “Savannah, if it makes you feel any better, I’m really happy for you guys,” Niall said as he pulled me into a hug.

“Thanks, but I’m just done with the drama. Zayn promised he would never hurt Harry as long as Harry didn’t hurt me, but he lied. Harry didn’t hurt me, in fact, he did quite the opposite. My life was going downhill pretty quickly without you boys around. I had nothing to look forward to since I was always by myself.”

Niall looked at me weird before saying, “What do you mean? You have Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, and Kayleigh to hang out with, and we’re all just a phone call away.”

“Not really, Danielle has been at a lot of dance rehearsals lately, Eleanor has been doing a lot of modeling at the studio, Perrie’s in America doing promotions, and Kayleigh lives in New York,” I corrected him.

“Oh, I’m sorry Savannah. Why don’t you stay with us for a little while?” Niall suggested.

“Well right now I don’t want to be anywhere near Zayn and I have a photo shoot to do next week. I also need to watch the house. It’s not that simple,” I explained.

We stepped out of the elevator and walked through the lobby to the door. Niall had to stop because of the crowd of screaming girls outside.

“I know it’s not fun having all of us gone, because it’s hard for us to leave you girls, but you’ll make it through it and it will be okay. Just think of all the positive things that you have in your life,” Niall said as he gave me a hug.

“Thanks Niall,” I smiled. I heard the elevator doors open and I turned my head to see Harry with a black eye and a fat lip.

“Oh my God, Harry!” I gasped.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry. Are you okay?” he asked as he pulled  me into his chest and rubbed circles into my back.

“Yeah, I talked with Niall. I have to go though, I really don’t want to see Zayn right now…”

“Let me take you out for ice cream, I want to spend the day with you before you go back,” Harry said as he grabbed my hand, about to walk out the door.

When I didn’t follow, he turned around. “What’s wrong?”

“Your face, the fans are going to see it and take pictures and then rumors will start,” I warned him.

“Fine, we’ll go to Lou’s room and she’ll probably be able to cover this up.”

IM SO FUCKING SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH! I USUALLY UPDATE LIKE 3 TIMES A WEEK AND I BET YOU ALL THINK I DIED! WELL IM SOO SORRY!!!!!! I WILL BE UPDATING A LOT MORE OFTEN NOW, AS LONG AS U REACH THE GOALS!

12 VOTES

5 COMMENTS