Chapter 8- Two lines.

thanks for hitting the goal again, so here's the update!

pleaase please vote if you want the next chapter, because as the goals get higher, if you don't vote, your not going to be able to get the next chapter! please comment too!

Harry’s friend Penny had just dropped off the test. Savannah didn’t have to go to the bathroom so she drank an entire water bottle and was currently pacing back and forth, waiting until she had to go. A knock at the door startled her a bit, but not enough to make her have to go. She walked over to the door, confused. She wasn’t expecting anybody.

She opened the door to find Perrie holding bags of candy and Nicolas Sparks movies.

“Hey Perrie, what are you doing here?” she asked kindly.

“Zayn told me that Harry mentioned you weren’t feeling well, and to come over and see how you were feeling. I brought candy and movies if you want to hangout, but if you’re not feeling up for it that’s okay,” Perrie smiled.

“Oh, no, you can come in, I just wasn’t expecting anybody,” she smiled. Now she had to go, like really bad.

“I’ll just be a minute, have to use the bathroom,” Savannah said, already halfway to the bathroom. She pulled the test out of the box and read the directions carefully. She followed them exactly how they said. Now, it had to sit for ten minutes. Perrie would get suspicious if she was in there for ten minutes. Well, Zayn did tell her that she wasn’t feeling well. Period cramps it is.

One line for negative, two lines for positive. Savannah was scared to look, like really scared. What if Harry wasn’t ready for a kid and kicked her out? What if Zayn finds out and hurts Harry? What if everyone calls her a slut or a whore?

She couldn’t take the anxiety anymore and just looked. Two lines. She broke down crying, how would she tell Harry? She couldn’t lie to him, she was a skinny girl, and a baby bump would obviously show.

“Are you okay in there?” Perrie asked, knocking on the door.

“Uh, not really, my cramps are really bad this month,” she lied. She didn’t even have her period; she wasn’t going to have one for another nine months. Well, that’s an upside.

“You know what? You seem like you just need some alone time. I understand Savannah, don’t sweat it. I’ll leave the candy and movies here for you, feel better baby,” she said from the other side of the door and then made a kissing noise before she left.

She wiped the tears from her face and called Harry.

“Hey Savannah, I’ve been waiting for your call all day!” he answered.

“Yeah, so Penny dropped off the test. Perrie stopped by to hangout, but she left because I really wasn’t up for some company right now,” she muttered.

“Aw, Savannah I feel really bad not being home for you  right now. What did the test say?” he asked anxiously.