Chapter 7- Uh oh..

Wow ! Thanks for hitting the goal soo quickly! I love you guys! Maybe we can hire it a little bit..? Please keep it up guys! The more you vote and comment, the faster I update!

Niall's flight just landed, leaving him excited and nervous at the same time. It was around eleven in the morning in New York, so it was still pretty early.

He grabbed his bag from baggage claim and frantically looked around to find Kayleigh.

Once he saw her, they stood frozen for a minute, locked in a gaze. They were standing on opposite sides of the room though. He would have dropped his bags and ran to her, but he didn't want the fans to steal them. So, he kept the bags in his hands and ran towards her anyway.

When she was in reaching distance, he dropped the bags at his sides and picked her up and kissed her, turning in a circle.

"Put me down!" she yelled, while smiling and laughing.

"No, I will never let you go!" Niall joked, smiling like an idiot.

"Well in two hours your gunna have to..." Kayleigh smiled, but then frowned once she realized she only got to see him for two hours.

"I know I'm not here for long, but I needed to see you before I came here for the tour," Niall admitted.

"No, Niall. I'm glad you’re here now," Kayleigh kissed him again.

"I know you deserve better, a guy that's always ar-"

Kayleigh cut him off, "don't say it, Ni. I don't deserve better, you do. I don’t care that you're not always here, yeah, it would be nice, but just to even say that you're mine is the best thing I could ask for."

"I'm so glad I could call you mine," Niall said, wanting to say something more, but didn't think they were ready.

"So... what are we gunna do?" Kayleigh asked.

"Anything you want," he answered sweetly.

"I want to be with you, I don't really care what we do," She told him, giggling.

"Same here, so do you want to get hot chocolate or something? It's pretty cold," he shivered.

"Of course," she agreed and they walked hand in hand to the food court.

The rest of the guys were relaxing on the tour bus getting used to it.

"I hope Niall doesn't miss his flight, because then we're screwed," Zayn said randomly.

"He better not, but I think he said he wasn't even going to leave the airport, that they were just going to have lunch there and hangout," Liam yawned.

"Mate, why don't you take a nap? You sound exhausted and you need to be up pretty late tonight... I actually think I'm going to take one myself," Harry suggested.

"Okay, I'll take the bottom," Zayn agreed, standing up.

"Fine," Harry groaned. "Liam, wake us up when Niall gets here."

"Okay, have a nice nap," Liam joked.

"So, what do you wanna do? We have like three hours to kill before Paul does a run over with us," Louis asked, clearly bored out of his mind.

"Well we could do one of three things. Either a Twitcam, Skype Eleanor and Danielle, or play football," Liam suggested.

They exchanged a look and both said, "Football."

"Do you know where the ball is?" Louis asked.

"Well it was on the floor and it’s a circular ball so it could have rolled anywhere…" Liam answered sadly.

"We have time to look," Louis sassed back.

“Fine,” Liam said, mocking his tone.

Within a few minutes, they found the ball under Zayn’s bunk and went outside to play.

Louis beat Liam by four points, but they stopped half way through the game to call Danielle and Eleanor to check on them. If they missed them this much already, boy was this going to be a LONG tour.

Soon enough, Niall had come back from New York and Liam woke up Zayn and Harry so they would be ready for Paul when he came.

“Guys, should I be worried about Savannah?” Harry asked.

“Why? Do you not trust her?” Niall asked.

“It’s not that I don’t trust her, and I don’t mean that kind of worry, but she threw up this morning. She said she was fine, but I don’t know if she just said that so I wouldn’t worry,” Harry explained.

“Savannah’s sick?” Zayn asked worriedly.

“Well, I don’t think so. I mean after she threw up she seemed perfectly fine,” Harry scratched the back of his neck. He did that a lot when he was worried or stressed. Then it hit him, that night when Savannah made him that nice dinner.

“Harry, you okay? You’re face just went pale,” Louis said.

He nodded his head, “Yeah, um, I gotta make a call. I’ll be back in like ten minutes.”

Harry ran out of the bus and quickly dialed the house phone. “Pick up, pick up, pick up!” he whispered to himself.

“Hey, Harry, what’s up?” she answered perkily.

“Savannah, I need you to do something for me,” he said calmly.

“Sure, what do you need?” she asked.

“You need to take a pregnancy test.”

“What? Why?” she laughed.

“Stop laughing. Babe, you had morning sickness this morning and we kinda did it a few nights ago,” he said seriously.

“Um, okay. If I go get it, don’t you think that the clerk would suspect something and leak it?” Savannah asked.

“Yeah, uh, I’ll get one of my old friends to get it for you, someone that people don’t know,” he said. “Just please, don’t tell anyone. Zayn will have my head.”

“Okay, I’ll keep quiet. Calm down Harry, we don’t even know if I am yet,” she said soothingly.

“I’ll call her and I’ll text you and let you know when she should be coming, call me when you find out, Paul is going to be here any minute, I love you, bye,” Harry said before hanging up. He didn’t wait for an answer because he saw Zayn come out of the bus.

“Hey, don’t worry about her, I’m sure she’s fine. I’ll have Perrie stop by in a few hours and they can hangout,” Zayn reassured him.

“Yeah, I just called to check on her, she’s fine,” he smiled back. ‘I hope’ he thought to himself.

 8 votes and 5 comments. Let's go mofos :)