Facing And Conquering The Challenge

St. Mark 1:11   And there came a voice from heaven saying, thou art my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.

St. Mark 1:12    Immediately the spirit driveth him into the wilderness.

St. Mark 1:13    And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted (tested) of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

St. Mark 1:14    Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God,

St. Mark 1:15    and saying, the time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

St. Mark 1:16    Now as he walked by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.  (Fishermen)

St. Mark 1:17    And Jesus said unto them, come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

The word of God says that Jesus would make his followers fishers of men; those able to throw in their poles and nets and pull forth those who are sinking in the pit of despair.

We find however another scripture that goes on to say that after the fisherman will come forth a more skillful group of soul winners.

Jeremiah 16:16    Behold I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them, and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.
Jeremiah 16:17    For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes...

Soon will come forth the hunters.  The difference between these fishers and hunters is that fish often get off the hook and escape.   Fishers often lose some big fish.  With hunters they are less apt to lose their target.  They have the right weapons, and the right motive.  Very seldom do they miss their target.  They are precise in their shooting, sharp shooters.

Even today in hostage situations after the negotiators have done their best they have to call in the sharp shooters, the SWAT Team. (Special Weapons And Tactics Team) those trained to take out the enemy with one shot or to hit with a sharp blow. 
God is setting up his swat team, those who will be precise in their targeting. Sharp in the word and in the faith of our Lord and Savior.  Ready to take out the enemy at the Saviors command.  In combat gear from head to toe.  Special Forces with special training, those tried in the fire and in the heat of the battle.  Ever wonder why you seem to be going through much more than some other individuals.  Others seem to be coasting by on a flowery beds of ease, and you seem to yourself to be in one situation after another.  In pressure testing, deep sea diving, survival in the wilderness, living on barely enough to get to the next day.  Living on give us this day our daily bread. 

And knowing that your faith in God is the only way you had bread yesterday, oh praise God!

Well I believe it depends on which area of Gods' Special Forces to which you have been assigned.  Not your choice, your assignment.   Hear me again not your choice.

Each area of the military has their own special training assigned for their particular destination.  You do not find air forces down in the water and you will not find water forces navy, marines, and seals up in the air.  (Only on minimal assignments)

They have training appropriate for their development in, which they are to become the best weapon possible against the enemy.  Their target is to hit where they have been assigned.  Ground forces must know how to manipulate over rough terrain and endure hardness in all types of climates and situations on the ground.