41|| take off

Song : Quiero Que Vengas - Amaia

~ Alejandra ~

"Guys!''

The faint call of a woman's voice is enough to have me stirring awake within the bed I slept in.

I had a weird dream.

One that involved a strange location that I don't think I'd ever be in and somehow, sex.

Funny thing about dreams is that I don't remember mine. Nightmares, I have no issue recalling the details from, but dreams are different.

On the rare occasions that I have regular dreams, I know the gist of what happened in them, if a location is known or if the people in it are close to me. Yet, once I'm awake, all the specifics disappear.

This morning, it aggravates me. Even if I don't remember the specifics, the feeling in my body tells me that it was getting good.

"Guys!"

The voice grows louder as the sound of the bedroom door opening allows the voice in. I shuffle in the warmth of the blankets with a small groan, refusing to get up.

Maybe if I fall back asleep, I can go back into the dream.

"Rise and shine my lovelies, it's trip day!"

One of my eyes faintly opens to see Ziek's beautiful mom greeting us at the door.

"Good morning." I mumble, still half asleep.

Once I stretch out in the bed, the tightness in my limbs disappearing once I relax back into the mattress, but my stretched out arms pat around as I feel the lack of the body I slept next to.

"Where's Nayah?"

Just like that, my fully clothed friend appears next to Ms. Carter in the doorway.

Looking at both of them, side by side, it's enough for me to notice that both of them are wearing aprons and the scent of bacon begins to waft into the room.

"We made breakfast!" Nayah smiles, cheerily.

I squint at her while pursing my lips, accusingly.

Kiss ass.

Looking back down to Ziek's still unconscious body, I decide to give him a boost by reaching behind me and throwing a pillow - his pillow from his bed - at him.

He groans, signaling life, but still doesn't move an inch. That's when Ms. Carter looks at me and nods towards the pillow, silently asking me to pass it to her.

Stretching down, I pick it up off his head laying close to the edge of the bed he let me and Nayah share for the night and toss it to her.

When she gets a good grip on it, she starts beating him, leading his groaning to increase and finally causing him to shuffle around in failed attempts to dodge the soft blows of the cushion.

Nayah and I laugh at the scene before us, not even caring how on most days, I'd think it's too early to be laughing.

Today isn't most days. Ms. Carter is right. Today is our trip day.

Now, Nayah and I waking up in Ziek's apartment, Nayah cooking with his mom while I lay fast asleep in his bed isn't as strange as it sounds. Well, at least the part with us sleeping here.

Anayah cooking breakfast with his mom is not something I can explain.

After Gabriel dropped me back off at Anayah's and I got the lecture from her mom about curfew and then another lecture from Nayah herself about making her cover for me breaking curfew, we came up with a plan of action for getting to the airport.