The Cabello Ranch

The plane ride was long and the car ride was bumpy but they finally arrive at the Cabello ranch.

The front gates display 'Cabello' at the top as they part open and Alfred drives down the dirt road.

"Okay, where are we?" Ray asks.

"My family's ranch," Camila says.

"Ugh, I thought we were going to be in the city," Chloe says.

"Exactly, you thought. Come on, look at this place, it looks pleasant," Elijah says.

Camila's jaw tightens as she looks around at the familiar land.

Elijah is right, her family ranch is beautiful and pleasant but her family isn't, at least her parents.

"What are your parents going to think when they know that me and you..." Lauren trails off.

"I don't care what they think. Luckily they aren't here right now. They should be off selling a horse or something," Camila says.

The truck comes to a stop and Alfred gets out along with Vincent who was in the passenger seat.

The doors open and the two older men help the Jauregui's and Camila out.

"Why did we have to take a truck?" Chloe asks.

"It's actually pretty dope not gonna lie. What model is it?" Elijah asks.

"This is a 2014 Ram 1500 my parents own a lot of these that and 2015 Toyota Tundras. Helps get around the ranch quicker," Camila says.

They hear footsteps come down the long staircase from the main house and a tall broad, Mexican man looks at them in confusion before his eyes land on Camila.

"Karla!" He says with a big, bright smile on his face.

"Sebastian!" Camila runs into his arms koala style

Sebastian squeezes the brunette into a warm hug and pulls away to look at her face.

"I've missed you so much, Karla," Sebastian says.

Camila unwraps her legs around his torso and he sets her on the ground.

"I've missed you too, Sebastian," Camila frowns. She touches his muscular arm and sighs. "But I don't regret leaving," Camila says.

"I know. I've seen the magazines. You're a top model now, eh? You were always and still hermosa," Sebastian says. (Beautiful)

A throat is cleared and they both look over at Lauren who doesn't have a pleasant look on her face.

"Oh, right! Sebastian! Meet my girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui, and her kids, Elijah, Chloe, and Ray," She points at each of the kids.

"Nice to meet you. Sebastian Rulli," He holds his hand out to Lauren.

The green-eyed girl just stares at it, her features staying serious.

"Lauren," Camila squeezes her upper arm.

The green-eyed girl sighs and takes the man's hand in a firm handshake.

Sebastian clears his throat awkwardly and smiles. "I'm Camila's best friend. We grew up together since we were in diapers," He says.

"Mhmm, que guapo," Chloe speaks. (How handsome)

Sebastian blushes and scratches the back of his head. "Why uh... Thank you, I guess," He says.

"Ugh, Sebastian, stop embarrassing yourself. Chloe, leave him alone," Camila laughs.

Chloe rolls her eyes and walks up to Sebastian, touching his muscular arm. "Oh I'm going to enjoy being here," She says. Chloe smiles and walks up the long stairs disappearing into the main house.