Milan

The next morning, Lauren and Becky are having breakfast as they watch the sleeping brunette.

"We tired her out," Becky says.

Lauren cuts off a piece of her waffle with her knife and fork before taking it into her mouth and chewing.

"She told me you're going to Milan with her," Lauren says.

She grabs her glass of orange juice and takes a sip as her green eyes pierce into Becky's brown eyes.

"Don't look at me like that. I won't touch her... Like that. She loves you and belongs to you only... I respect that," Becky says.

A hint of a smile spreads across Lauren's lips which is concealed when she takes another sip of her orange juice.

"Just take care of her. Her bodyguard Henry and Vincent will be with her but... I guess it brings me calm to mind that you will be there too," Lauren says.

"Glad to hear," Becky says. She sets her utensils down and stares at the green-eyed girl. "You probably expect me not to care but... How are you holding up with everything? It's been a rough few days, right?" Becky says.

Lauren stares at the Hispanic girl before resuming eating. "Not good but Camila keeps me sane and strong," She says.

The green-eyed girl looks over at her girlfriend when she hears her stir and then sit up.

Camila rubs her eyes and looks at the dining table to see Lauren and Becky eating breakfast.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Becky smiles at her.

Lauren stands up and walks over to her, sitting down beside her and planting a kiss on her temple.

"Morning, mi amor," Lauren says. She runs a hand down her back. "How are you feeling?" Lauren asks.

Camila flips her messy hair to one side and wraps an arm around Lauren's neck. "Tired," She smiles sleepily.

The brunette kisses her girlfriend on the cheek and stands up, the duvet wrapped around her naked form.

"I'll be back," Camila says, walking into the restroom.

Lauren stands up and walks back over to the dining table to resume eating.

Camila comes back out all changed and showered as she sits down beside Lauren at the dining table.

After finishing breakfast, the three girls gather their things and leave the hotel room.

In the lobby, Lauren returns the gold key card to the receptionist and the three girls walk out of the building.

Becky puts her overcoat on and fiddles with her keys that are inside the righthand pocket. "I... Uh... I've never had a threesome so I don't know how to say goodbye," She says.

Lauren looks up from her phone, a playful smile appearing on her lips. "You could always just kiss us goodbye," She says.

Becky's eyes widen and Camila smacks her girlfriend on her upper arm.

"She's playing with you, Becky," Camila says.

"Lauren is in a good mood," Becky smiles.

"After last night... I think we all will be for a while," Camila says.

Becky laughs at this and walks closer to Camila, moving to kiss her on the cheek.

The Hispanic girl then moves and kisses Lauren on the cheek as the green-eyed girl wraps an arm around her waist, returning the kiss.