The Union Of Two Families

A/n
To know how Lauren will be playing search up Las Mañanitas by Damian Requinto on Youtube, then play Millones De Gracias by Vicente Fernandez when I point out and after play Si Dios Me Quita La Vida by Alejandro Fernandez. And the photo of how Camila's engagement ring will look like will be down below

 And the photo of how Camila's engagement ring will look like will be down below

----------

Days have passed after they got back from Italy and now it's March the third, and Camila is turning twenty-six.

There's a loud crash in the kitchen and Lauren curses in Spanish as she picks up the pans that fell.

"It's okay, hija," Clara says.

"No, mama. This breakfast needs to be perfect," Lauren says.

"It will be. It's almost done," Clara says.

Lauren finishes picking up the pans and sets them on the kitchen counter.

"Thank you for helping me, mom," Lauren says.

"You don't have to thank me, Lauren. I know it's been so long since you haven't cooked for yourself," Clara says. She the food in the pan. "How is your coffee going?" Clara asks.

"Like always, amazing. My coffee is the best of the best, mama," Lauren chuckles.

Clara laughs and nods. "It is, mi niña, it really is," She says.

"Wow! It smells delicious in here!" Michael walks in.

"Buenos dias, papa," Lauren smiles at him. (Good morning)

Michael kisses his daughter on the temple and then plants a quick peck on his wife's lips.

"What are you cooking?" Michael asks.

"Un chorizo muy picante con huevos y frijoles con harina tortillas caseras. Lauren is making her delicious coffee and some toast with strawberry jelly," Clara says. (A very spicy sausage and eggs and beans with homemade flour tortillas)

"I'm guessing this is Camila's birthday morning breakfast. Are you making more for the rest of us?" Michael says.

"Of course, papa," Lauren chuckles.

"Can I help?" Michael asks.

"No. You'll burn the kitchen down," Clara says immediately.

"How about you spread the jelly on the toast?" Lauren suggests, chuckling.

Michael moves to be beside his daughter and he spreads the jelly on the already toasted ones while Lauren spreads butter on the not already toasted ones.

All three of them together finish the breakfast and set the plate of food and homemade tortillas wrapped in a tortilla warmer cloth to keep them warm and fresh on a bed tray.