The Divorce

One week later...

It's very early in the morning of the divorce trial day as Lauren smooths down her blazer.

She looks at herself one more time in the bathroom mirror before shutting off the light and walking out.

Lauren looks around at her old teenage room, still the same as it was when she left it after marrying Katherine.

The slightly cracked bedroom door opens and...

"Hey, you ready? Cause breakfast sure is," Camila appears.

Lauren chuckles as she walks to be in front of her fiancée. "Diego, Camille and Sahil want us to be there an hour early before the actual time," She says.

Camila throws her head back and groans. "We already had to wake up at six in the morning," She says.

"It's to make sure that Katherine doesn't bribe the judge or something," Lauren says.

"Do you really think she will stoop that low?" Camila asks.

"I have no idea at this point," Lauren frowns. She brings a hand up and rests it on Camila's bump. "How are you feeling?" Lauren asks.

Camila has been having more morning sickness than she has ever had before and her bump, has been growing increasingly bigger than it was last week.

"I love seeing you first thing in the morning. You are so gorgeous," Lauren says.

"I don't know if I still am with this bump," Camila says.

"You are radiant, mi amor. The most gorgeous pregnant woman I have ever seen," Lauren says.

Camila blushes as she hides her face in Lauren's shoulder. "You need to stop telling me these things," She says.

"Why?" Lauren buried her fingers in Camila's hair.

Camila starts sniffling, "Because you make my hormones haywire."

"Good or bad?" Lauren soothingly massages Camila's scalp.

"Always good. I love you," Camila sobs.

Lauren chuckles, "I love you too, mi amor."

There's a knock on the door and both girls look over to see the three kids standing at the doorway.

"Hey," Lauren says.

"Breakfast is ready," Elijah speaks. He clears his throat and scratches his beard. "But if I'm being honest, I don't think any of us are hungry," Elijah says.

"More for me then," Camila says.

Everyone goes still and silent as they all look at the brunette before bursting out laughing.

"I am a pregnant hungry woman, do not laugh," Camila growls.

"Okay let's all go down now and eat," Lauren says.

"I thought y'all ain't hungry?" Camila glares at her fiancée.

"I never said that. They did," Lauren points at her children.

"Elijah spoke for us I didn't say anything," Chloe says.

"Agreed," Ray says.

They head downstairs where Michael and Clara are enjoying breakfast together.

"Oh great... The peace has been disrupted," Michael says.

"Mama, papa, buenos días," Lauren says. (Good morning)

"I don't think it's a good morning for you, mi niña," Michael says.

"It is..." Lauren swallows hard, "Not."