Disaster Waiting To Happen

"What the hell, Lauren? And you don't think you should've told me this before I fucking came here?" Camila says.

"I found out last minute, amor. Normani and Dinah don't talk about who is modeling. They let it slip, well Dinah did," Lauren says.

"We're you questioning them?" Camila asks.

"No. I was discussing with them about security detail and to take everything up with Henry," Lauren says.

Camila leans her head back against the headrest of the seat as she sighs heavily. "I just hope I don't have to model with him," She says.

"You won't. You're modeling with Michele Morrone. I made Dinah and Normani tell me," Lauren says.

"Okay, good," Camila says.

"Are you at Becky's house?" Lauren asks.

Camila looks at the Hispanic girl. "Are we almost there?" She asks.

"We're not far out," Becky says.

"You heard her?" Camila talks into the phone.

"I did. I have to go now, mi amor. Text me when you get there," Lauren says.

"I will. Ciao amore," Camila says.

Lauren chuckles and says, "Ciao bellissima."

Camila hangs up and sets her phone down on her lap.

"Are you okay, Cami?" Becky asks.

"I'll try to be," Camila says.

"You will be safe, Ms. Cabello. I made sure you are well protected at all times," Henry speaks.

"As long as the guards aren't in my way. They better be discreet," Camila says.

"They will be," Henry says.

"Good," Camila says.

They finally arrive at Becky's house as everyone gets out of the cars, the bodyguards lining up around the perimeter.

Camila and Becky make their way inside with Vincent and Henry behind them.

"Wow... Your house is nice," Camila says.

"Of course. Enjoy the perks, Cami," Becky says.

"Oh I will," Camila says.

Becky laughs and pulls her phone out when it starts ringing. "It's Madison. I had someone replace me on the show for a while," She says.

"Who?" Camila asks.

"Just a backup host. Madison and I each have one," Becky says.

"Do people tend to miss the gorgeous Rebecca Gomez when this happens?" Camila chuckles.

"Obviously," Becky smiles cockily. She answers the call and walks away from Camila as she talks into it.

Camila walks up the stairs where Vincent and Henry disappeared off to, the chauffeur leaving her bags in the room and the bodyguard scouting it out for possible entryways to make sure they have guards posted by.

The brunette enters her room and smiles teasingly at the two men. "Are you two done here or need another minute alone?" Camila says.

"Shut up, Camila," Vincent rolls his eyes.

"Highly unprofessional, Ms. Cabello," Henry speaks in his usual coolly voice.

He leaves the room as Vincent and Camila stare after him.