Back To The Real World

It was hard to leave Jalisco, Camila didn't want to say goodbye to Sebastian, Angelique, and Sofia, but they had to go back to New York.

Walking out of the airport, Lauren puts on her Ray Ban sunglasses as her kids walk around her and Camila in a semi-circle.

Lauren noticed the paparazzi outside taking pictures and it only means one thing, everyone knows about her affair with Camila, Katherine has told the whole world.

"Mrs. Jauregui, Ms. Camila! Can I ask you a few questions?" A man comes up to them with a voice recorder.

"Get back," Henry pushes the man away.

Alfred helps the kids inside the car as Lauren shields Camila from the advancing paparazzi.

The old man helps the brunette in and before they can help Lauren in someone throws a rock at her, hitting her on the eyebrow and forehead as the person yells 'cheating bitch!'

Henry reaches for his pistol but sees the amount of blood coming down Lauren's face.

Alfred leads the green-eyed girl towards the car as Henry uses his pocket square to wipe the blood off and presses it against the wound to stop the blood from pouring out.

Lauren holds the pocket square against the wound as Alfred helps her into the car.

Once the door shuts, Camila and the kids move over to Lauren.

"I'm fine," The green-eyed girl speaks softly.

Camila grabs the water bottle and Elijah's pocket square that he held out to her as she wets the cloth.

Keeping the other pocket square on the wound to hold the bleeding at bay, Camila uses the wet one to clean up the leftover blood on Lauren's face before it dries up.

"Gracias, mi amor," Lauren speaks softly. (Thank you, my love)

Alfred and Henry enter the car as the old man looks back.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Jauregui?" He asks worriedly.

"I'm fine," Lauren repeats.

The car starts to move as they make their way out of the airport.

Lauren takes off the bloody pocket square from her wound and looks down at it. "I knew this was going to happen," She says.

Blood is still gushing out of the wound but not as much and not as quickly as a couple of seconds ago.

Camila bites down on her lower lip, taking Lauren's hand in her own.

"Don't say it. It's not your fault," Lauren says.

Camila grips her girlfriend's hand tight as she looks at the kids.

"Why do they fucking care about... All this?" Chloe speaks angrily.

"It's none of their fucking business," Elijah clenches one of his hands into a fist.

"Everyone looks up to the Jauregui family," Ray says.

"Fucking Katherine," Lauren mumbles.

"Where are we going?" Elijah looks out the window.

"We're going back to our..." Chloe trails off.

"Why are we going back to the house that we shared with mother?" Ray asks.

"I need to speak with her," Lauren answers.

"Is that safe? Considering... Everything," Camila says.

"I need to do this," Lauren says.

When they finally arrive, Alfred parks the car in the driveway and turns the car off.