Telling The Whole World

Camila has been busy with the modeling show that they haven't gotten the time to be on Becky's show.

Tonight, it's finally the modeling show and Becky is bringing the show onto the red carpet as a special feature.

Camila is finishing curling her hair as Lauren stands in front of the body mirror in the room, fixing her blazer.

"You're gonna make a big statement showing up on the red carpet with me. It's gonna be a big blow to Katherine," Camila speaks loudly enough for Lauren to hear.

"She did me a favor. Now I can't hide our relationship. Sucks for her since she still has to," Lauren says back.

"I guess maybe that's one thing she did right," Camila chuckles.

She doesn't hear a response this time and she sets the curler down.

"Lauren?" Camila calls.

She nearly jumps when she looks over at the doorway and sees Lauren leaning against it.

"Did I scare you?" Lauren chuckles.

"Almost," Camila smiles.

Lauren walks over to her and wraps her arms around Camila's waist from behind. "They started it," She says into the brunette's ear.

"But we should be better than them," Camila meets her girlfriend's green eyes in the mirror.

Lauren doesn't respond and just rests her chin on one of Camila's shoulders.

"I'm not calling you a bad person, mi amor," Camila says.

"I know you're not," Lauren says softly.

Camila pushes back against Lauren to drive her away, but Lauren smirks playfully.

*You want to do it now? We have to be 2 hours early before the actual show," Lauren says.

"Oh, get away!" Camila gently shoves her away.

Lauren laughs and holds her hands up in surrender. "Okay, I will," She says. The green-eyed girl plants a kiss on Camila's lips before leaving the restroom.

Heading downstairs, Lauren sees Becky pacing in the living room, phone up to ear in a phone call.

When Becky sees Lauren, she says one last thing before hanging up the phone.

"Was that Madison?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah, she said that she and the crew are already at the fashion show," Becky says.

"You're heading out now?" Lauren asks.

"It will cause suspicion if I arrive with you and Camila, so yes. I left my Lexus here for you all," Becky says.

"See you on the red carpet, Becky," Lauren holds her hand out.

Becky looks down at it and smirks, shaking it. "Come on, Lauren... I rode your dick. Why shake hands?" She says.

"Funny," Lauren says.

Becky laughs and throws up a piece sign before leaving.

Lauren moves to go back upstairs but she sees Camila descending them.

"Wow... You are dangerously gorgeous," Lauren says.

Camila laughs and steps down the final step as Lauren immediately wraps her arms around her girlfriend.

"This small bump makes you gorgeous," Lauren rests their foreheads together.

"Te amo," Camila smiles. (I love you)