The Cabello Parents

After getting the horses back in the stables, everyone enters through the kitchen doors and out into the living room where they see an older man and woman sitting on the couches, speaking.

"Ma, pa," Sofia speaks.

The man dressed in a grey suit, who had one of his legs draped across his other and one of his arms resting on the back of the couch looks over at the younger Cabello sister.

"Hola, Sofia," He says.

"Pa, do you not see who's here?" Sofia says.

The two parents finally take notice of the group of people and the man stands up when his eyes land on Camila.

"Karla. What a... Surprise," Camila's father says.

"Hola, pa," Camila says.

The woman stands up and smooths down her black pencil skirt. "I remember correctly that we forbade you to step foot on these grounds," Camila's mother speaks.

Lauren glances at Camila who has her gaze glued to the floor.

"You can walk away on your own will or we will force Sebastian to take you out," Camila's mother says.

"Señora-"

"You will not get anywhere near my client," Henry interrupts Sebastian.

It's like he melted out of shadows and everyone turns to stare at him.

"Who is this man?" Camila's father asks.

"My-"

"Camila's bodyguard," Lauren speaks up, interrupting her girlfriend.

Camila's parents' attention snaps over to Lauren as they analyze her.

"Karla. Why is Lauren Jauregui here?" Camila's father speaks, shifting his coolly gaze toward his eldest daughter.

"Uh... She..." Camila stutters.

"I'm on business. Camila has shown me around the ranch and I'm interested in renovating it," Lauren speaks.

This catches Camila's father's attention as he moves to be by the liquor cabinet.

"Drink?" He asks.

"Sure," Lauren says.

He grabs the whiskey bottle from earlier and fills two glasses as Lauren moves to sit on the couch opposite Camila's parents.

"Sebastian, Sofia, Angelique... Go oversee that dinner gets finished soon," Camila's father orders.

"Yes, señor," Sebastian and Angelique say.

They lead the younger Cabello sister into the kitchen as Camila's mother stares at Elijah, Ray, and Chloe.

"Your children right?" Camila's mother asks.

"Yes. Elijah, Chloe, and Ray," Lauren points at each of them.

She takes the glass Camila's father hands to her and thanks him as the three Jauregui siblings wave at Camila's parents.

"And is your wife here?" Camila's father asks.

Lauren's grip tightens around her whiskey glass as she takes a sip.

Camila moves to be behind her girlfriend and messages her shoulders slowly before bending down and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll leave you three alone," Camila says.

She moves to head into the kitchen but her father raises his voice.

"Karla! Get back over here," He says firmly.