Better Than Him (SMUT)

"Don't even fucking bother!"

I think the entire arena could hear my heels clicking as I made my way back to my locker room, trying to avoid my 'wonderful' boyfriend, MJF.

"Y/N, Stop being so dramatic!" Max yelled to me, following me.

"I'm being dramatic?" I scoffed, stopping dead in my tracks so I can turn around and face him.

Ever since Max became AEW World Heavyweight Champion, he became even more egotistical than he has ever been. While chasing the championship, I was by his side the entire time to support him and then he actually won the title. Our relationship went downhill ever since and I kept trying to tell myself that he'd go back to normal, but all of the lights on him were far too bright for the both of us.

"Yes, you are!" Max scoffed back, "What is your deal?"

"My deal is you!" I exclaimed, ready to snap as I said, "It has been months now and you are just being some asshole that I don't know and I'm sick of it."

"Y/N, just come here," Max sighed, trying to sweet talk me while grabbing my hand.

I quickly snatched my hand away, turning away from him as I said, "Don't touch me."

Max just stared at me, his jaw dropping as I walked away from him and I could care less. My anger was through the roof and all I wanted was to get away from him. 

Some peace was felt whenever I got into my locker room, the cool air from the air conditioning helping me relax as I just stood at my vanity, taking slow, deep breath, trying to clear my mind.

"Hey," I heard from a whisper near the door.

I didn't even turn around and I knew that it was Wardlow, now hearing his voice as he said, "You okay, Y/N?"

"I'm-" I began, chuckling a little, but then slamming my fist on the vanity.

"Hey now," Wardlow whispered, his warm hands rubbing my shoulders, "Calm down."

MJF didn't know, but I had a dirty little secret and that was Wardlow. Max had been world champ for a few months now and for a good bit of those months, Wardlow and I had our own little thing going on behind the scenes.

Like always, Wardlow was calming me down quickly, his hands hitting all the right spots as he massaged my shoulders, planting nice, slow kisses along my neck.

"Don't let him stress you out like this," Wardlow whispered in my ear, "He's not worth it."

"I just-" I began, trying to explain how I felt, but I just couldn't find the right words.

I actually didn't even need to find any words as Wardlow just kept kissing my neck, almost making me melt as I bit my lip hard, fighting some little moans that were trying to come out of me.

"Just hang in there a little bit longer," Wardlow sighed, standing up straight and turning my head to his, "Soon, you won't have to worry about him anymore."

"Can that be like, right now?" I recommended rather than asked, looking deeply into Wardlow's eyes.

"Not right now, unfortunately, but I do know how to kill some time," Wardlow smirked, squeezing my cheeks together as he kissed me.

Just like always, Wardlow knew just how to make me feel better and the second our lips touched, all of the anger and bad feelings went away and I instantly kissed him back, turning all the way around so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

There was a smile on my face as I felt Wardlow's hands were sliding up my dress, but I felt a bit nervous, asking him, "You sure you want to do this right now, in the locker room?"