Repaying (SMUT)

"Wardlow!" I began to panic; three weeks in a row now Wardlow has been destroying security guards trying to get to Max. Sadly, it hasn't gone according to plan, "Come on! I'd like my savings account to stay a savings account and not for bail money!"

I was only panicking because they had actual officers and it was surprising that he didn't end up getting arrested.  Anything in his way was destroyed, kicking and punching things out of frustration.

I couldn't blame him one bit. As his best friend, I understood exactly what he was feeling and I did support his desire to snap Max in half, but him not having a contract with AEW and being banned from events was the biggest obstacle in his way.

"Look, we can go out or get take out just get in the car! Please, Wardlow," I persisted, breathing in relief when he hopped in, slamming the door shut.

"I always get so damn close," He growled, clenching his fists and closing his eyes tight.

"I know, man," I sighed, hating to see him this way.

We needed a resolution to this and as his best friend, I felt that it was my duty to help with this and that's when it clicked in my mind.  Wardlow quickly looked over when I about jumped out of my seat, gasping and grabbing his arm.

"I know how to get you in there! Without getting in trouble, getting over that ban!"

"How?!" He sat up, genuinely curious, a smile forming on his face when I smiled:

"I have an AEW contract and I will get you in there the same way you got in the first time. You know I'm not an asshole like Max. You can quit whenever you want, no bullshit."

"Y/N," Wardlow said softly, putting some doubt into my mind, till he pulled me over into a hug, "You're a damn genius!"

"Aww, you're too kind," I blushed, going to crawl back into my seat till I was squeezed into another hug.

"You're the only one who's been helping me and I appreciate you," He said softly, having me close to melting in his arms.

The heat in my cheeks were strong, smiling up at him, "We're real friends and I fully support you trying to powerbomb Max into oblivion."

"Gonna do that and then some," He smiled back, excited for our next opportunity to get back in the arena.

A night of frustration and fighting ended with smiles and giggles while we got take out like I suggested, staying up all night strategizing and plotting. We had this in the bag now and it wouldn't take long at all to get a contract for him as my bodyguard.

-------------

Walking into the arena at the next show and seeing more of Wardlow's banned signs put the brightest smile on my face. Like the past few weeks, I snuck him in and we waited in the locker room. I had a match tonight and something came up, so I had to go get an updated copy of the card, rushing into the locker room and trying not to squeal loud.

"Wardlow," I smiled bright, rereading the card, "We have been given the ultimate opportunity!"

"Oh yeah?" He quickly stood, coming over to read along with me.

"So, there's my match," My finger underlined and then back up to the row above, "And guess who is before me?"

Wardlow's smile was even brighter than mine, nodding his head, "Maxwell Jacob Friedman."

I couldn't contain my excitement, jumping up and hugging his neck and joking, "If you want to murder his ass I have the bail money."

Hearing his laugh made this all even better, laughing harder when he said, "That's very good to know, Y/N."