War Mode (SMUT)

Having Wardlow as my bodyguard was all going according to plan and I had never been so satisfied. We even got him a match on Dynamite!

Of course MJF didn't want to give Wardlow a match against him just yet; So, we settled for a match against the Butcher with me escorting him out to the ring. 

The match went exactly how I thought it was going to go. Wardlow gave him a fight, set him up for a powerbomb symphony, but something didn't feel right.

My eyes were focused on the ring primarily, but were also scanning through the crowd, up the ramp-way because something was about to happen. The match got to end with Wardlow standing over Butcher, victorious just like I knew he'd win, but the moment he had his back turned, that's when the feeling in my gut became reality.

"Wardlow, watch out!" I hurried to rush into the ring, pushing him out of the way and earned a chair to the head.

Shawn Spears thought he was just going to sneak up on Wardlow and take him down. Even though I just took a chair shot to the head, there was no way I was going to let anyone jump Wardlow.

Instantly dropping to the mat, I rolled into the corner, holding my head and could only hear. I never heard the ring shaking so much, the crowd roaring with bad influences.

When I looked up, Shawn had a bloody face, MJF was yelling and directing security who all came at Wardlow in one wave, managing to get him down and then I saw handcuffs.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?!" I jumped up, the angry adrenaline getting rid of the pain and shoving every security guard out of the way and away from Wardlow, "Did you stupid fucks forget that he's my bodyguard?!"

In handcuffs, Wardlow managed to make it to his feet meanwhile I kept on arguing with security, my anger ready to earn me more than just handcuffs. 

"Y/N," I heard Wardlow calling for me behind all the noise, having enough of his, snapping at security:

"This shit happens again and I'll make all of you regret that you were born! Let's go, Wardlow."

While trying to exit the ring, security still kept trying their bullshit, demanding that Wardlow be escorted out in handcuffs. My logic?

I snatched the handcuff keys right out of their hands, hooked my arm in Wardlow's and stormed off:

"We will be in our locker room and if anyone tries coming, you're going to meet my lawyer with his contract! He did nothing but his damn job!"

All of my emotions were running crazy, but when I finally looked up to Wardlow, I noticed how hard he was staring off into space, still panting and the war in his head was visible through his eyes. I started speed walking in order to get him to our safe, quiet place because it was so obvious how he was ready to snap again.

"Hey, Wardlow," I hurried to kick the door shut, sitting him down in a chair, holding his face, "Just look at me. I promise that I'm okay. I'm pissed off, but physically okay. Take a deep breath, please."

"I'm more than pissed off," He huffed, shaking with anger still, "And let me make something clear."

For what I believed was the first time, I was a little scared, nervous by the tone of his voice, but it was clear that he was just concerned, showing his feelings for me when he made clear:

"You NEVER take a shot for me, okay? Because if you seriously get hurt, I will do a whole lot fucking worse than what I just did."

"Wardlow," I sighed, trying not to be so easily defeated, "We both know this whole bodyguard thing is a just a cover. I refuse to let someone try and sneak a shot in on you, especially with weapons. I don't care who I have to fight, when it comes to you? No one will get away with it. Not on my watch."